" Good idea. " I said grabbing my blanket and headed to Jah's room, leaving her there to get all her things together. The door closed shut soon after I left the room and I could hear her car starting outside. I swayed into Jah's dark room and my heart fluttered seeing him sprawled out on his bed with his mouth hung open. My blanket swept across the floor as I tipped to his bed trying to be quiet. I climbed in struggling to see where his limbs were being it was so dark in here.

" Satin, what're you doing? " he groaned moving so I could lay beside him. I took my spot, throwing some cover on him and laying on his pillow with him. He scooted closer to me as the cover fell on top of us and I wrapped my arm around his body.

" I told you I was coming in here. Céance left. " The annoyance when I spoke her name was very apparent causing Jah to squeeze my thigh, bringing it up over his waist. We were cuddled up like caterpillars and I felt the most warm.

" I wish we could get closer. " he mumbled tiredly while his fingertips stroked my outer thigh. I smiled looking at the outline of him and kissed his shoulder.

" Go to sleep Jah. " I cooed rubbing his back as bliss ran through my veins. I was happy for some reason. I wasn't holding a grudge and I was suddenly happy. It didn't feel bad either.

Jahseh

" Throw another fucking Skittle at me Jah and I swear.. " Satin threatened with her lips tight as she pointed her finger at me. I held my hands up in defense and she turned around, continuing her grocery shopping. She was upset that I had opened the pack without paying yet but I like to know what I'm buying.

I tossed another Skittle at the back of her head and she turned around, snatching the pack out my hand, and tossing it over into the next isle. A rain of Skittles could be heard hitting the ground as little kids laughed and enjoyed it.

" I didn't even get to pay for those. " I mumbled as if I even planned on it. I don't pay for small things like that. That's why I have five fingers.

" Instead of pestering me help make room in the basket for the rest of the things on my list. " she said waving the paper in my face almost slapping me with it. Satin's mood and overall attitude has been tremendously better. Realistically when she's happy so am I, so we've both been walking around like two kids enjoying our shared happiness. I was all here for it until I started to feel the pit inside of me widening, ready to pull her back into the hell that is me. I wanted to shy away from her because I don't want to ruin her anymore but I need her and she needs me. I'll just try to contain it.

I rearranged a few things in the basket and kissed her cheek. She smiled warmly at me and brushed her knuckle under my chin, pecking my lips.

" Awww- Oh my god, X! " a random high pitched voiced squealed and rushed over to us, engulfing me in the bear hug. I smiled and hugged the girl back and she nearly melted.

" Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe you're standing in the grocery store. Like your music is so amazing. " she breathed fanning herself as she burst with excitement. My heart smiled seeing the work of my craft. I was glad that my music was sort of recognized. I put a lot of feelings and emotions into it so I appreciate the appreciation.

" Thank you. Much appreciation. " I smiled warmly patting the girls back. She squealed once again and her eyes gleamed.

" Can I get a picture? I'm like one of your biggest supporters in Florida. " she smiled widely and I could practically hear her heart beating as she stood pulsating with the joy of meeting me. I didn't thing I mattered that much.