Twenty

Alexis's POV

"So how's life, cam?" I asked Cameron through the phone. After the failed wedding Cameron and I kept in touch and we've hung out a couple times, obviously.

I needed some more female friends since Malia and Stephanie totally shunned me for being with Grayson after what Ethan did to Malia. It's so ridiculous, I guess they just never grew out of that high school drama phase.

"I'm starting to gain weight I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hide the pregnancy" she sighed. Her and Andrew have been seeing each other since the wedding and a few months back she found out she was pregnant but she's petrified of telling her parents due to what went down at the wedding.

The Dolans and Flores hate each other now.

"Just tell them cam, you're their daughter they can't be mad at you" I tried to convince her.

"I guess I could tell them, of course I'd have to go with Andrew to tell his mom too" she sighed. "I remember the last time I was in that house" she chuckled.

"One night while coming out of Jose's room, I caught Johanna coming out of Grayson's. Isn't that wild" she laughed but I froze.

Johanna coming out of Grayson's room?

"What did you say?" I asked with a fake chuckle as I sat on my cream colored couch.

"It's wild?" She repeated.

"Before that" I asked gripping one of the pillows.

"Oh, Alexis I'm sure what they had is over, way over" she rushed out. "Besides it was only just once and this was before Grayson even knew you"

"Cool" I clenched my jaw. "Look, I have to go but I'll call you tomorrow for more details about the pregnancy"

"O-okay" She said before I hung up, It all makes sense now.

Thats the reason why Grayson was so eager for Johanna to move in, I can't believe she slept with him.

Grayson's POV

"Babe I'm home!" I shouted taking my shoes of by the door, my back was killing me.

I was so glad to be home, who knew working at an insurance agency would be so stressful. I loosened my tie as I looked around the empty apartment. Where was she?

I just wanted to cuddle with my girl and watch Game Of Thrones.

"Lexi!" I shouted as I took off my blazer, where is she?

I walked back toward our bedroom finding it empty, I walked towards the en-suite bathroom to see if she was pooping or something but she wasn't.

I took out my phone texting her.

Me: where are you?

I set my phone down on the night stand before unbuttoning my shirt leaving me in my white T and slacks.

Lexi🥰: out, don't wait up

I texted her back multiple times but she didn't respond. I called her after a few seconds getting angrier by the second.

Why would she go out without telling me anything?

My phone rung and I jumped over to it expecting it to be Lexi but it was just Cameron.

"Hey cam" I answered with a sigh.

"Not happy to hear from me I guess" she said and I rubbed my face a bit.

"No, I am, sorry it's just Alexis disappeared on me and she won't answer my texts or calls" I sat on the bed.

"Oh..that may be my fault"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I kind of told her you and Johanna slept together" she rushed out in one breath.

"Why would she be mad about that? It was ages ago" I asked, I had completely forgotten about what happened until now.

"Wouldn't you be mad if one of her male friends moved in and you found out they slept together?"

"Yeah but that's different" i tried to argue.

"Really? How?" she asked with a scoff.

I sighed, "look i'll call you later, okay? i'm gonna go see if she's at her friends house." I need to fix this before it gets way outta hand.