Nine

Johanna's POV

4:46 pm

We've been sitting in this shoe store for almost an hour. Seriously, how man pairs of shoes does Mal need?

"Come on girls" Malia finally appeared with several bags. "I can't wait to show Ethan all the new things I got" she squealed to Stephanie.

Thea and I got up following behind them. I did not want to see Ethan, the way his tone switched after I told him about Grayson and I scares me.

"Hey" Alexis smiled at me sweetly.

"Hey" I returned a smile.

"So how long have you and Ethan been a thing?" She chuckled.

"What!?" Shes fucking with me she has to be. "How could you say that! That's my sisters fiancé!"

"Johanna, I was in that bathroom; I heard everything" she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Look, please don't tell Mal it's over I promise you" I pleaded.

"I won't, but you can't mess around with Ethan anymore. Mals, a handful but she's my best friend and I don't want to see her heart broken" she gave me a stern look.

"I swear Ethan and I are done for good" I reassured her. God, this has turned into such a mess.

Grayson's POV

3:12 pm

"Rudy it's not that difficult" I laughed at him.

"Yeah, well, it's not that easy either Gray" Rudy flipped me off.

I've been trying to teach him how to do backflips for the past hour.

"It's all in the legs" I tried explaining for the fifth time.

"Gray, I need you real quick" Ethan called from the shed. I jogged over before he pulled me into the small building closing the door behind us.

"Wha-." He cut me off by making his fist collide with my jaw making me stumble back.

"What the fuck dude!?" I held my jaw as I steadied myself.

"You slept with her!?" He looked at me with hurt and anger in his eyes. I immediately felt guilty, the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt my brother.

"Look, I'm sorry bro I didn't know you two were a thing. Why would I even think that? You're marrying another woman tomorrow" I started to feel less guilty, he shouldn't be angry with me for sleeping with a single woman.

"She's rehab girl" his tone was softer. Now I feel more guilt, rehab girl was the girl of his dreams. He told me all about her how they met, how happy she made him, how in love he was. God, now I feel terrible.

"I'm sorry, bro. I-I didn't know" I shouldn't have slept with her.

"Guys!" Rudy appeared. "Mom and Mrs.Dolan said we need to start getting ready for tonight's rehearsal dinner"

"We'll be right there" Ethan spoke not breaking the death glare he had on me. I felt guilty but then again I didn't.

"I'm sorry bro" I tried after Rudy left.

"Yeah" he scoffed. "Whatever"

~

Johanna's POV

7:23 pm

Another night, another dinner, another shitstorm. I can't wait till this is all over so I can just, enjoy summer. Get a tan so I don't look so pastey for once.