Thirty

(Unedited)
Johanna's POV

I closed the door behind me with a sigh as I threw the keys in the key bowl by the door.

Another day and I'm still fucking jobless.

"Hello?" I called out it but I received no answer. Weird, the apartment shouldn't be empty.

"Rudy ! Grayson !" I called out.

At the very least Rudy should be here. I pulled out my phone, finding his contact before calling him.

After a couple rings he answered.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?" I asked as I sat down on the couch taking my heels off.

"Uhm, just exploring. I won't be home late"

In the background I could here spanish music.

"Exploring where exactly?" I asked suspiciously. There was a knock at door making me look over at it.

"Look Jo, I gotta go, I promise I won't be home late. Love you!"

"Wait, Rudy-" He hung up.

The person knocked again making me roll my eyes. "I'm coming !"

I opened the door and was surprised at who was on the other side.

"Andrew" I said surprised.

"Hey, is Rudy here?" He asked pointing inside.

Of course. "Not at the moment, no" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where is he? Mom wants him back home" he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Don't say mom like she's both of our mothers" I scoffed.

"Johanna don't start-"

"No fück you drew! Fuck you, fuck Nadine, and Fuck Malia. I completely understand that what I did was horrible and I wish things had gone down differently but they didn't. I am in love with Ethan, I want to be with him and I'm not sorry for that part." I let out. "Why is it that you can't even look at me now? Why is it that even after mom treated me so horribly you didn't stick up for me?"

He stayed silent.

"Answer me!" I yelled feeling my throat tightening up.

"What did you expect? Did you think that a year after ruing Malias marriage we'd welcome you back with open arms? Just because you've come to terms with the fact that what you did was terrible doesn't mean we forgive you" he spoke softly as he shrugged. "Yeah Malia is loud and had very strong opinions doesn't mean she deserved what you did to her. And as for mom I'm sorry that that happened. You didn't deserve the things that she did but I didn't deserve the things that you did

"I paid for your rehab and you spat on that. You promised me you'd stop drinking and you lied to my face. So I'm sorry if I just don't trust you anymore"

"Drew I'm sorry" I said as I cried.

"I'll be back at the end of the summer to get Rudy" he rushed out before walking away.

Rudy's POV

We sat in the car in silence, processing what we had just found out.

"Are going to tell her or should I?" I asked.

"I think I should" Ethan said turning the car on.

My phone began buzzing in my pocket and I sighed knowing exactly who it was.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked me.

"Nothing just stupid shit" I took my phone out declining the call from Esmeralda.