Twelve

Johanna's POV

We moved to where the wedding was being held so it would be easier for Mal. When we arrived I caught a quick glimpse of Ethan and almost died, he looked so sexy in his tux.

"This is happening. Oh my god, I'm getting married" Malia whispered to herself in the mirror as we all sat around waiting for my mom to call us so we could finally walk down the isle. "My whole life this is all I've ever wanted"

She turned around looking at all of us. "A husband who loves me, great friends" she held her hands out for us but only Alexis and Stephanie held her hands.

I fiddled with my gold dress as the guilt set in.

"Oh my god you guys" She started tearing up as Stephanie sniffled.

"It's okay, Mal" I handed her a tissue so she wouldn't ruin her makeup.

"Thank you, Jojo. I know we haven't always gotten along but I want you to know that I love you, always" she smiled at me.

Thanks! I love you too, oh by the way I fucked your future husband!

"I love you too Mal" I returned the smile.

"Girls?" My mom poked her head in the room. "It's time"

I took a deep breath before walking out the room making my way to the front of the building along with Stephanie Alexis and Mal.

My partner was James, which I was happy about because he is super sassy and funny.

Alexis was with Grayson, Stephanie was with Rudy, and Thea was with Ryan.

"Hey sister!" James greeted making me smile widely.

"Hi!" I hugged him. "Ugh, I'm so jealous of your make up" I compliment his flawless look.

"When isn't it" he smirked and shrugged.

"Okay! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! We're on a time table here" Stephanie snapped her fingers.

Grayson and Alexis were up first, followed by Steph and Rudy, then James and I; Thea and Ryan right behind us.

As I walked down the isle I felt a little nervous. I felt like I was going to trip and everyone would laugh but I was over thinking so much that I didn't even notice we were already at the alter. That wasn't so bad.

I avoided eye contact with Ethan as I took my place between Alexis and Thea on the left side.

The big doors opened once more revealing Mal and Andrew. Since our dad took a permanent vacation she wanted drew to walk her down the isle.

The smile on her face was so big as tears of happiness pooled in her eyes. When she finally arrived she hugged Andrew before he took a seat next to mom.

"We are gathered here today for the union of Malia Isabella Flores and Ethan Grant Dolan-." I blocked him out as I felt sadness start to spread through me. Tears looked in my eyes but I smiled as if they were tears of joy.

Ethan and I made eye contact and I saw sadness and guilt in his eyes.

"Stop!" He said loudly making everyone look confused.

"Babe?" Malia whispered.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this. Not to you Mal, you are such a sweet girl who deserves a guy who loves her with all his heart but I'm not that guy" he gave her a sympathetic look.

What the hell is he doing?

"But Ethan" her lip quivering as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, I love you, just not the way you want to be loved. I'm in love with someone else" he looked down. Please don't say my name.