Eighteen

(Any random names that start w c are meant to be Cynthia but Johanna petty so)

Johanna's POV

7:30 p.m.

 I got dressed into an outfit that Zia picked out for me, cause apparently I have no sense of fashion and black isn't an everyday color

"It's cute I don't understand why you're complaining" Zia shrugged curling her hair in the mirror.

"I don't wear skirts, I feel like you can see my whole world right now" I whined as I looked at my outfit in the mirror again.

"You're fine, now go get me a water" she slapped my butt as I walked out of the room.

I heard faint giggles from Grayson's room already knowing what they were doing. They try so hard to be discreet but they never are.

I got to the living stopping at the scene before me. That girl candy was wearing a super tight white dress while said sat on Ethan's lap eating his face. That bitch, how dare they make out in my apartment, well it belongs to Alexis but I live here too.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat loudly but they didn't pull away so I did it even louder.

Ethan pulled away looking at me.

"Do you need water or something, what's wrong with you?" He looked me up and down.

"Grayson needs you to bring the car around" I lied giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Where are the keys?" He groaned.

"I don't fucking know, Ethan, I'm not your slave get them yourself!" I snapped before going back to my room.

I flopped on my bed with a groan.

"Where's my water?" Zia asked.

*

8:01 p.m.

We arrived at  Fijmins Kitchen after a very entertaining car ride. Grayson and Zia were having a very heated discussion about the laurel/yanny situation and even though it makes me want to smash my head through a wall their arguing was funny.

"Hi, I'm Wendy, I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with some drinks?" A red haired girl smiled at us.

"I'll have a sour whiskey" Grayson put his arm around Alexis.

"Mojito!" Alexis chirped.

"I'll take a cosmopolitan" Catherine flipped her hair.