Sixteen

Johanna's POV

2:30 p.m.

"It's complete bullshit is what it is" I ranted to Zia and Alexis as we drove to the beach.

We went in two separate cars, us girls went in Grayson's car and the guys rode in Ethan's. James came along so the boys wouldn't be outnumbered.

"I can't believe he told that guy your business" Alexis scoffed.

"And then when I confronted him about it he tried to fucking flirt with me" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Well, why don't you just talk to him?" Zia spoke up from the back seat. "Try to come to an agreement and if he doesn't cooperate we'll do what Alexis said"

"Yes, we'll cut off his dick. Well, you guys will cut off his dick the only dick I can touch is Grayson's" she winked as Zia and I giggled.

"Fine, I'll try and make peace" it seemed like the right thing to do, I mean it's not entirely his fault that my family isn't talking to me. I made the choice to not say anything. I made the choice to kiss him. I made the choices that landed me here.

3:00 p.m.

"Johanna....Johanna" I was shook gently. I opened my eyes to a smiling Ethan. I took a deep breath before sitting up. "We're here"

"No shit, Sherlock" I pushed him away before slipping on my shades. I smelled the fresh salty air before scanning the beach. It was a bit busy but not crowded.

I walked to the trunk of the car to help out. I was still pretty pissed at Ethan, he had no right to tell Steve those personal things about me.

As we all set our things down on a nice spot on the beach I looked around for anything to do because there was no way in hell I was getting into that disgusting water. Let me tell you the beaches around here are all crusty.

I laid back on my towel deciding to just tan so I didn't look so white this summer.

"Hey" a deep voice spoke from next to me. I sat up and looked to the side so see a soaking wet Ethan.

Damn, he's not the only thing soaking wet.

"What do you want?" I said bluntly as I laid back down.

"Just wanted to keep you company, you seem lonely." I could hear his smirk.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't be lonely if you hadn't told Steve my PERSONAL business" I snapped.

"Listen babygirl, if Stanley couldn't handle your past he isn't the one for you" he ran his wet finger down my jaw, neck, chest, stomach, resting his hand right above my area.

"Oh, what, and you're the one for me? The guy who does nothing but fuck shit up for me?" I scoffed. "Have you not fully processed what you've cost me, Ethan? I haven't spoken to my family in a year"

"I understand what I did but-."

"But nothing, eth. Stop trying to make us more because you're lucky I tolerate you. Don't push your luck" I pushed his hand off of my pelvic area.

3:57 p.m.

I've never been a fan of quiet, it always scared me for some reason. I always needed background noise, something to fill the emptiness around me. But the older I get the more I like it, this is the kind of peaceful I like just me and the sound of the waves.

As I laid enjoying the afternoon sun I felt a shadow cover me. Ethan.

"Ethan, get the fuck out of the way" I spat.

"Woah, I'm not this Ethan guy" someone chuckled.

I opened my eyes to a very hot human. He had tan skin, light grey eyes, and floppy brown hair.

"Sorry" I giggled flirtatiously

"This Ethan guy, he's not a boyfriend I hope" he smiled a seductive smile.

"Oh, absolutely not" I sent him back the same smile. I was going to do everything in my power to get over Ethan.

"Good" he sat next to me. While he got comfortable I discreetly fixed myself up as well as did a breath check. "So What's your name?"

"Johanna Flores"

"Oh, a Spanish mami, I like" he looked me up and down making me blush.

"Yours?" I was kinda nervous but so far so good.

"Alejandro" he ran a hand through his floppy hair.

"Alejandro" I copied him but added a little Spanish accent to it.

"Mmm, I love the way you say my name" he smirked. "Maybe it'll sound better when you moan it"

I was going to say something back but of course Ethan had to intervene.

"Sorry, Pablo, but the only name she'll be moaning is mine" Ethan stood in front of us his fists balled up.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Alejandro asked.

"Ethan, her man" he gave him a fake smile.

Alejandro gave me a confused look.

"Wha- no, no Ethan is not my man. He's just a little shit who doesn't know when to quit" I said through gritted.

"Why don't you go back to wherever the hell you came from" Ethan crossed his arms over his chest.

Alejandro stood up before they sized each other up.

"And what if I don't? I mean, she obviously wants me" he smirked in Ethan's face.

Ethan punched Alejandro in the face making me gasped and cover my mouth.

"Ethan! What the-."

Alejandro got up tackling Ethan before they both fell to the ground punching each other.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Grayson!" I yelled, there was no way I was going to be able to pull these to apart.

He looked over before shouting some curse words. He then ran over separating the two men.

"I suggest you go before you have a real problem on your hands" Grayson threatened Alejandro. Gray does not play when it comes to his brother. Alejandro scoffed before storming off.

Zia, James, and Alexis all stood in awe staring at Ethan, Grayson, and I.

"An-."

"Fuck you Ethan" I spat before walking off.