The poor girl's voice broke. I can't help but feel sorry for the girl." Go on sweet."

"She said she wants to see you, sir..."

"What...?"

"I know sir it's a lot to ask but please sir can you come here and see her. i know i am in no  position to..ask..ask of you but what if it's her last wish .what if she won't ever wake up....please My Prince..."

Pearl is new Hired helping hand. First I thought she was just another employee in my Army of employs but when we did the background check and found some shady lines. I decided i need to talk to her personally and Gods! Was i right?

The thing the sweet girl had to do to help her mother and family. I almost called the VLAW on her boss but pearl asked me not to. When the truth will come out not only her but her whole family will come out pubic view. When i told her i could do it under the table but she declined. When i couldn't see a away out i asked her to work for me she agreed. I told her if anything went wrong to call me.

Tomorrow is supposed to be her new life in verzula and now she is in the hospital, asking for me. And i for one never go back on my promises.
Soii told the girl to send someone to get me at the airport. She agreed and asked me to send her all the detail of the flight.

Okay so if i am going out of country i am going to have to keep it lay low which meant no security detail. Which reminded me to call my Brother to not to worry about the calls. Just when i thought that, as my brother heard me he called me.

"Hello."

"You are not going anywhere!!" Hoseok my overprotective brother and apparently The High General who like to listen in my conversation.

"You were listening in my calls.?"

Like a Cocky person he huffed like there is nothing wrong with that " someone from a  country like Darverlaz calls you, Heaven yes i am listening in you know nothing good comes from the country like that."

"Hyung you can't see it but i am rolling my eyes right now. Anyway what do you mean i am not going .i am "

"Are you declining my direct order, Prince?" His voice went from funny and teasing to cold and dark, He uses it as his authority as a High General and an older Brother. The change is dangerously scary. But instead of intimating me it just irritated me.

"No, I am not High General. Why don't you get your high Chain from the dungeon and tie me up? .....well that sounded kinky and Grose-"

"Jimin.." If his voice can get more intimidating.but his point is clear if i make one more joke on his status i will regret my life choices.

"Hyung.." I matched his voice just to irritate him more. The big brother is bad for the people for me its just fun to poke.

"Doyoung is outside getting in the car with Tae. I want you home...right now."

"You are putting me on a house arrest...!!" Unbelievable.

"Yes because i know you....IN CAR. NOW " with that he hung up.

Arguing with him won't lead me anywhere. Because Family they know you better.

I shouted tae's name in the stable, he hoped his name from where he been Brushing the Horse his puppy playing with a chew toy near his feet. A goofy smile on his face. But the smile dropped when he looked at my face.

"Hyung..?"

" Doyoung hyung is here. Apparently, I am On house arrest......" an idea struck me.."Let's go home..."