nineteen

Scott clawed his own eyes, making him blind

Scott clawed his own eyes, making him blind. There was blood surrounding his eyes as he used the skills Deucalion taught him. He followed his instincts and turned around as a Berserker appeared. It attempted on punching him, but Scott easily dodged it. The berserker lunched a nearby table instead of the alpha.

The Anuk-ite turned into many of the foes Scott had defeated in the past. An Oni, Berserker, and a Dread Doctor all appeared one after another. Scott couldn't see them, but he could tell what he was fighting.

The Anuk-ite transformed back into its original form and glared at Scott. Scott roared at the Anuk-ite.

"You can't beat me! I'm not afraid of you - not anymore," Scott taunted. "You wanted enough power so that you could never be trapped again. You wanted the power of a shapeshifter like me, but that comes with all the rules of being a shapeshifter! We have weaknesses and we have lines that we can't cross."

Stiles suddenly broke through the library doors, but before he could throw down the jar of mountain ash, the Anuk-ite transformed into an Oni and ran to the exit, immediately disappearing into the night.

"Did it just leave?" Scott asked incredulously.

Stiles stared after where the Anuk-ite left from. "Um - yes. I - I'm not sure why, but I don't think it's good. Oh - shit. Scott, what do I do? You... You can't even see!"

Scott held out his hand. "We follow it, Stiles. That's what we do best. Everywhere it goes, we know how to trap it."

Stiles sighed and nodded, grabbing Scott's hand. "Okay, yeah."