four

Faye left Michael alone in the rowdy city known as Las Vegas

Faye left Michael alone in the rowdy city known as Las Vegas. That wasn't the first city or town they checked out.

According to Uriel's records, he was supposed to meet the Grim Reaper in Florence, Italy, but once Faye and Michael arrived in Florence, the two were nowhere to be seen.

Michael tried summoning the Grim Reaper, but he didn't show up - and he always showed up. He summoned one of the Grim Reaper's minions instead.

But the minion didn't know where the Grim Reaper was either. Apparently, purgatory had been in chaos since then. The big players in the three realms were missing. It was only time before Lucifer and God went head to head.

One night, after receiving a call from Scott about needing help, Faye immediately went back to Beacon Hills. She told Michael to not change locations unless he was tracked down.

"I'll be fine, Faye. I'm an Archangel," he said.

Faye smiled slightly. "But you're not invincible, Michael. I mean it. If you're under attack or notice something weird, then run. This is no time to play hero."

He nodded. "We'll find out what's happening around here. We need to keep God safe. Without Her, the world will fall into turmoil. People will fall onto the dark side and there will be no more good. Creatures who hid in the darkness will be able to crawl out."

Faye nodded and held Michael's hands. "I will be back. I promise. I will fight this fight with you."

He smiled softly. "You've never been much of a fighter, Faye."