eleven

Theo, Jiang, and Tierney barely made it a mile down the road before Sheriff Stilinski arrested them for murder because Jiang and Tierney killed a few hunters

Theo, Jiang, and Tierney barely made it a mile down the road before Sheriff Stilinski arrested them for murder because Jiang and Tierney killed a few hunters. Theo was definitely capable of murder, but he hadn't recently murdered anyone. Sheriff Stilinski put the three in a jail cell at the station. While Jiang and Tierney sat down together on the bench, Theo was walking back and forth, shouting.

"I had nothing to do with this! Hello? Come on!" Theo shouted, throwing his hands up slightly. He turned to the Jiang and Tierney. "Who did you kill? Was it you? You? Both of you? Who's the murderer?" They didn't respond. There was only silence. "All right, I get it. The longer you stay quiet, the better. Right? But you're here for murder - "

"Theo - "

He shot Faye a look. She was sitting on a chair outside the jail cell. She wanted to be with Theo. Even though Sheriff Stilinski was against the young girl staying with them, Scott reassured him she would be fine. She wasn't human, after all.

" - and they're keeping me here, too, but you're the murderers."

"We're not murderers!" Jiang shouted, looking at Faye.

Faye felt a pang of sympathy and guilt ring out through her body. She was an angel. She was supposed to help people when they needed help, and Jiang needed help.

"Don't look at her," Theo growled. "Look at me." He could smell and see the emotions radiating from Faye, but he tried not to address it. He needed Jiang to confess.

"If you'd been there, you'd know we didn't have a choice. They came after us," Jiang hissed.

"Jiang, shut up," Tierney hissed back.

Theo let out a satisfied smirk. "We good?" he asked, looking at the camera.

Faye huffed, standing up from her seat as Jordan came by to bring Theo out of the cell.

Back in the office, Sheriff Stilinski shook his head. "I'm not letting them out. We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people."

"Hunters," Scott said.

"People, Scott. Self-defense or not, they're still here. The other guys are dead, and there's a process I have to follow."

"Yeah, but you know what's happening around here. It's not safe for them," Scott said.

"This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. At least, I can protect them here."