Rajabhishek

Manik after naming ceremony completed went to talk to king about rajabhishek, he is not at all interested in it. He want his father to rule the kingdom. It is his right to do so.

"Father this is not correct you are recovering so you should continue as king but not me"
"Manik it is already announced so no more discussion" king said in stern voice. He really want his son rule the kingdom.
"No father I won't allow you to do so" Manik is stubborn
"So as king you are opposing me?"
Manik took back by this "baba!!!!that can never happen in my life time" he took hands of his father
"Then do as say it's my order" Manik stood silent
"Go Manik till rajabhishek enjoy your life after that you can't enjoy so go to your children"
"Ji Hukum" Manik took leave

Manik came to his room and found Nandini in his room which made him feel joyful. He sent all dasis and hugged her tight.
"Hukum!!!! I missed you a lot, I was away when you needed me most I am sorry"
"I should be the one who as to be apologetic as I could hold you when I was needed"
"It's Ok Hukum I made it and we both got through this phase I am glad that father is recovering"
"Yes but he is adamant to make me king which I am not willing to do so"
"Then speak to him he never says no you"
"But this time he ordered me to be king"
Nandini hugged him more. They both heard cry's of babies both smiled
Nandini took one and Manik took the other, Nandini sat and made a boy sleep her lap and gave her breast milk mean while Manik made other one sleep opposite direction and have milk. Both started to have their milk silently Manik felt so happy as both are silent he even felt aroused seeing this but he composed himself and sat beside Nandini and started kissing her neck. She knew what Manik is trying to do, she gave him more access to do so, but both stopped in middle as both know they can't go further as Nandini just delivered twins and she needs more time to recover.

Next day rajabhishek rituals started, Manik is asked to take bath in seven rivers, then he is made to sit in yagnam, then some clothes and cows are been disturbed and donated to low class people. And low economy people.

Then rajabhishek ritual started. All relatives, friends neighbour kingdom king's all attended the ritual. Manik called Nandini and gifted her a golden saree and diamond necklace to her to wear. She accepted happily and got ready.

All gathered at main hall where the rajabhishek is going to happen, Manik along with Nandini stood there, king and queen stood opposite to them. More than twenty Purohit's took part in rajabhishek they are chanting mantras, Manik is made to sit on main chair besides him Nandini sat and when king was about to do the crown ceremony Latha father objected saying his daughter deserves the crown, Manik called Latha "so tell your father do you deserve the crown?" Manik asked in stern voice
"No hukum!!!" She said in low voice
"Say it loud" Manik said
She repeated with tears
"If anyone have objections they can leave mahal now and after my rajabhishek I will come to have a war with them personally" Manik said with stern and very deep voice

Latha father got up to go but Latha held his hand and made him sit down and pleaded him to stay he stayed calmly. Manik smirked.

King did crown ceremony queen did the same. Purohits chanted mantras did all rituals and decorated Manik as king and Nandini as queen.

Manik after completion of all rituals came to his room, Nandini is not found, both Raj Kumar's are with dasis. Manik frowned a little and asked dasi about Nandini
"Hukum!!! Rani sa is in kitchen"
Manik ruffled his head and walked to kitchen. Seeing king in kitchen everyone got up, "what are you doing here ranisa?" Manik asked
"Hukum you are here? Do you need anything?"
"Why are you here?"
"I am arranging food for you from two days you are not having food so I am cooking"
"I am really hungry is it ready?"
"Just you freshen up Hukum I am bringing"
Manik walked to his room got freshen up, meanwhile Nandini brought food for Manik he sat down did prayer and started to eat, all most after two months he ate Nandini's kitchen it is so yummy as usual he ate totally, Nandini felt happy. She too had her dinner, then took both her sons and made them freshen up then gave milk to both and they slept. When they were about to sleep, dasi came and informed that mothers are calling them both walked to them.

"Did you both had dinner?" Badi MA asked
"Yes masa"
"Good as per rituals, today as king and queen you both should sleep in our kandani bedroom and consummate it's ritual"
"But...." both Manik and Nandini said in union and both stopped in middle with shy
"I know Nandini just delivered a month ago but it is said that if we skip this ritual king may loose queen for ever"
"No masa!!!! Don't say that" Manik said in hurry
"That is why I am insisting and don't worry about kids they will be sleeping with all of us here and I called daima to come so that she can feed them if needed"
"MA sa we can take them" Nandini said
"No today only you two go now time is auspicious now"
Both took leave Manik looked at Nandini and smirked she blushed. He took her in arms and took her to a very large bedroom, and a huge large king size bed is placed in room Manik closed the door with leg and then came to bed placed Nandini on bed.