Game rules and groups

Words:1463

"How are you???? Did it still hurts??? It's my fault I shouldnt bring you here it's my biggest mistake I should have settled their with you" Manik is applying butter on her cheek.
"You are not going on war correct"
"of course I will she is so much ghamandi na let me show her what place she carry"
"on first place why did you keep me in your room when you don't allow anyone?"
"Arey I want everymoment so I can't always walk to your room and make all runaway and have you so if you stay with me I can make you sleep under me when ever I want and..... I want you to keep safe from these all chudails"
Nandini is awestruck "hukum such a lame excuse and more over they all fighting with me because you are giving me over attention and neglecting them totally if you give everyone their own place then there will be no issues"
"I tried they all want me own me totally than use me that is the problem did you get me"
"what are you up to now?"
"Just relax first!!!!! I won't make people in name war I go for one on one everything who win the other obeys and I always win that you know so relax ?, come on let's have our work now in our room" both walked to room
"never ever take any harm on you and I already said self-respect is one thing which you have to protect always then why did you let her slap you"
"I really didn't expect that and I don't want to violet your rules by leaving this room"
"if I was late you would have gone?"
"No!!! I would have sit in front the of your room Till you come"
"stubborn" he kissed her. She giggled

When room was according to both, Manik took Nandini to wash area and made her naked, he lifted her made her sit in his lap and placed his one leg on her while facing him she is now totally in his grip he just kissed her took her lower lip in teeth hand pressing her breast and other hand took his dick and rubbing her clit she is moaning and held his arms tight for grip Manik when felt her wetness jersey his dick inside her. She moaned more.

Manik held her back firm kept his two foot attached and made Nandini jump on his dick up and down while his mouth is full with her nippel. She is screaming moaning and jumping sometimes biting his arms in exotic feelings when she is drained out of energy Manik filped their position and started to fuck her hard very hard she climates with a scream and he too.

Manik patting and took Nandini on him took small lota and started pouring water on them while rubbing her to wash her make her clean when she is done she slept stomach up he again poured water she rubbed her front body which made Manik angry he again rubbed it and made her moan again he kissed her held her dried her with soft cloth wrapped it on her and him went to bed slept. While both are in each other arms.

Next day morning made things complicated. Manik and Nandini reached puja room after puja Manik announced war on Hema parental country king didn't object as he came to know what Hema did last night on name gift ceremony. Hema is now like wild bull
"hukum you won't if you do so I won't leave anyone stay still I will make hell"
"is it not now because of you?"
"Hukum this is not fare ladies fight is not your ground you always go away from it then why now?"
"I said she is most important for me then you should have listened to me and stay away from her you slapped her it's your crime and I won't tolerate"
"ok then we will have fight so that who looses will seek oppology"
Manik laughed "she is srinivas Murthy daughter don't forget that who is guru of many kings and his father was one who trained my father and he even trained Nandini do you think you will win on her and she is pregnant she can't fight"
"so already lost the fight then let her ask oppology and leave your room forever"
"no!!! She won't I already said what is mine will be always mine by hook or crook?"
"I will" Nandini said
All looked at Nandini in horror
Manik's mothers came to her warned her about pregnancy
"we will have to set rules for that and father will be the judge of fight" Nandini said in firm voice Manik knew what she is trying to do he also know her stubborness
"I will set rules" Manik said "but bet is the one who looses will leave the queen position and whole life will be salve of other, and next one who tries to cheat or kill other will be send out of country naming gadhar and you both know what people do to such one in our country. Now rules, no one will attach stomachs, fight is on ground not on horse next there will be three rounds in each game. First one is about politics, second one is about country rules and regulations the laws applied last one is sword fight. Each fight will take on each day. Scores will be declared then and their fight is in our royal ground among people so no chance of cheating last one if one player imposes to loose the game on other one will be declare to hang on the same place"
Both agreed

Manik when they are out dragged Nandini to room and made her pinned to wall of his bedroom and shouted "I said you are mine totally mine I can protect you then why did you say yes to this stupid fight when you know that you are pregnant dammit you are carrying twins you need strength rest care and love not such stupid fights and how dare you disobey me when I clearly said I don't want you to disobey me?"
"So I should just listen to all shit she puts on my family who are already dead???? Let her call my family a beggars family or some stupid morons who lead life by serving some stupid rich people?????? You might be owning me but I am great siddanth Murthy grand daughter and srinivas Murthy daughter you know even mother is best at somany skills I didn't just grow like that they taught us a lot in spite of being daughter I got all the trained which you do daily and my children are not coward who are just killed in such stupid fights with a stubborn royal tagged untamed lady they are kids of Manik Singh Rathod and Nandini kids the blood line itself teaches them dignity and pride along with bravery so stop nagging my head and let me focus on my works" she shouted at him making everything she was carrying from last night
Manik amused astonished and even felt proud at her each word which she chooses to speak to keep herself in front and let him get clear picture of what she want and what she is capable and how strong their kids might be he even felt heart warming swell with pride. He hugged her hard kisses her with all the love he carry for her.

Nandini relaxes a bit as elders called her for rasoyi ritual which she is really waiting, she cooked for entire family lunch she herself served everyone specially Manik was the one who had his lunch stomach full which made Nandini happy.

Everyone when are at hall for relaxation Badima announced "ladies as fight begins let us bet and make two teams I personally vote for Hema as I know her skill my bet is this pearl chain" she said
"MA took Nandini side and betted her navarang chain"
Same teams found who ever disliked Hema took Nandini side specially latha as she was already ordered by Manik to be loyal to Nandini in every step if not consequences are dangerous so she took Nandini side.

Pandit took good time and declared the game time it's two days after and for each game they get one day to relax so all together six days were busy for all the people in mahal and public. Manik is bit nervous because he knew Hema never accepts her loose in game she is bit stubborn but skill wise Nandini is best he knew still he don't want Nandini to be in stress not a bit