Celebrations

Manik came to Nandini he hugged her happily. Seeing him happy she too felt happy. She too hugged him back.

"I talked to father about you he said he need time but he will accept you"
"As bahu?????" She asked with shock
"Yes Nandini he will accept you as bahu"
"Yuvaraj!!!!! I don't want any recognition I want you be my side, that mahal, that crowd the throne the responsibility all will come between us which I really don't want here see we can be us no need of thinking about anyone any formality I just care for only you, no barges and no unseen walls between us, I can't stand away from you just watching you and unable to even see you it's hell let me be here all alone only for you I want you Yuvaraj nothing else" she said all her insecurities It's is open secret for everyone about anthapuram their only politics happens nothing else.

Manik hugged her tight "I too don't want you to be in that dirty politics of haram, I will clean everything before you come there, don't worry I am selfish Nandini I need by my side all time your presence gives me peace and your absence makes me worried"

"I can't be your weakness Yuvaraj"
"Then be strength"
She looked at him with amusement as he well prepared for her to take home.
"I will take you to one place where you will stay till we go home, you will love the place and people there, we will start journey tomorrow morning only we two, and be prepared bring you krishna with you"
"Ok Yuvaraj"
"Hukum!!!!! Call me hukum all my wives call me hukum!!! And you too call me"
"Hukum" she rolled his name in her mouth he felt so arousing
"Call me again" he said holding her hair and dragging back slowly making her neck yarn out he leaned on it and started to give butterfly kisses making her moan
"Hukhum......"
He lost control he took her and walked to room in no time made her stand pinning her to door, "I can't control more" he said removing his shirt and crown
"Please eat first"
"I want you as food now he just lifted her dress, took one leg on his hand and with other hand took his dick placed at her entrance and entered her she moaned "hukhum,,,,,,,, aaaaaaaa"
He felt more aroused his dick enlarged more she felt it little painful he started ramming her fast she is in deep pleasure now, he is also. When both climaxed patting Manik took her arms went to wash area and made her clean herself he too had bath she too had bath. They had dinner, talked a lot until they slept in each other arms peacefully and happy.

Manik took Nandini on his horse even packed some food and some dresses of her and started his journey. "You lean on me and sleep I will wake you when we reach and don't even stress yourself Ok?" Manik said
She smiled nodded and closed her eyes on his chest when he is riding his horse in medium speed.

After one hour journey they reached a place when Nandini opened eyes she is so surprised she screamed "it's wonderful hukhum..... I can't believe this is best place I never even dream about" she kissed him on his cheek with excitement he kissed on her lips
"This is tree house a tribal king gifted me when I helped him in a war, we have all things and people here are very friendly you will have all facilities, and two ladies who know medicinal knowledge will help you all time, three ladies will serve you and we have total privacy as people here have open sex" he winked

She blushed.

Manik took her in, it's really a mahal inside but made of wooden in between trees and even on height

Manik took her in, it's really a mahal inside but made of wooden in between trees and even on height. Besides their is a river flowing sound of water birds and air blowing made place most peaceful.

People came to visit them. An elderly tribal man came of age above 70years he wished Manik and gave some many fruits honey, some rabbits, hens, a cow and her daughter, a big pot of ghee, some vegetables and flowers.

Manik accepted them. The old man name is suvi sharen, he introduced all the ladies and also some men to keep eye on intruded. Manik thanked him and introduced Nandini as his new wife even informed that she is pregnant, the suvi sharen congratulated Manik and sent a old lady test Nandini and suggest good food. The old lady took Nandini in

She made Nandini lay on bed and test her stomach, even checked her pulse, she smiled bent her both knuckles infront of Nandini face saying no bad omen reach her. She came running out and informed the tribal king that Nandini is carrying twins.

The tribal king congratulated Manik and announced a small celebration on this occasion Manik too agreed. Nandini stood back if Manik smiling.

All ladies came to Nandini took her to near by river made her take bath then they gave her blouse less saree and dressed her with total flowers she felt very excited and happy

When Manik looked at her he felt he saw her first time, she was new fresh and all exotic making him feel much more aroused. But he just hugged her kissed once and made her sit besides him

All the people started to dance, sing play all the trick they know after that there was so many varieties of food was placed a lavish meals was given to all people.

When all the celebrations over, Manik and Nandini reached house, he made her sleep as she is exhausted. The lady who is to help Nandini came in and started removing all the flowers and also removed her upper clothes, then started giving her leg massage Nandini went to deep sleep.

Manik started to explore all the place and took some measures so that she is safe here, he when confirmed it's safe he came back slept besides her.