Romance

Manik made Nandini eat properly as he heard from Shanta that from three days she is eating properly. When both had dinner, Manik made bed at balcony, Nandini made five pans and kept them on her fingers and showed it to Manik when he was about eat one she took away her hand Manik looked at her then again tried she again took away this happened for more time now Manik pissed of "wait I will show how to tease" he tried to take her wrist but she didn't let him take it now Manik took as challenge both started running she is really fast at last he found her and pinned her to bed, took her hand forcefully kept one by one paan in his mouth she giggled he then kissed her pushed half into her mouth which made her mouth full.

He then came on her removed her blouse as her dupatta all ready left her when they were running. He started pressing her boobs slowly she started to moan but her mouth is full, he then came down took his tongue and rolled it on her naval she started to twist her body he came up started to play around nipples. She is now going crazy she at once gulped it and moaned hard "Yuvaraj don't tease me please" she whispered
Manik smiled "didn't you run away from me?"
She giggled as he started making circles around her nipple "Sorry Yuvaraj please"
"What you want?"
Nandini bewildered once by his question blushed "Yuvaraj" she snapped his chest playfully
"I want you to say want I am ready to give come on say it"
She blushed she know now he is playing "what you want the same I want"
"I want to sleep so let us sleep" he turn around and slept besides her.
She bit her lips for a second and turned to his side kept her hand around his stomach and said "Ok Yuvaraj good night"
Manik looked at her she smiled lovely he got angry
"Good night" he stressed and closed eyes

"Arey good night???? From three days I am starving every moment she was bugging in my head and now just like that??? Manik thought

He waited for few minutes and looked at her, she is also twisting and turning in bed Manik got angry he hovered her and kept all weight on her "how dare you??? Good night???? You don't want me inside you?" He is looking straight into her eyes.
She smiled and nodded yes
"Then why you said good night why didn't you asked me you want me?"
"Arey you were the one who first said"
"So can't you say it or demand me?"
"How can I???? Won't you think I am shameless?"
"Why will I???instead I feel proud you want me desperately"
She blushed hard "Yes Yuvaraj I need you desperately" she said looking into his eyes, he skipped his heart beat for a moment she forwarded her face and held his lips and started kissing him madly, he took her lips, with smile. He after kissed removed her dress removed his lower dhothi in one go entered her "I just want to be here all the day you are so tempting my new bride" he kissed her cheek she giggled.
Night was remarkable as both are hungry

Next day Manik didn't leave seaside mahal, he said a word to mahal saying he is busy will come tomorrow with his messenger bird.

After getting from bed in the morning he heard some  noises so got up and looked down from balcony it's Nandini taking bath in sea playing with Santa other girls are laughing. Manik smiled as he remembered last night encounter. He straight away walked to sea side after sending his bird. He signal everyone to leave Shanta too left Nandini stood their silently.

Manik called her shore she came " will you come up or shall I come into water?" He asked in very husky tone
"Yuvaraj!!!! It's  public place all around we have soldiers"
"I don't care"
She blushed more "I will come" she came up with a cloth wrapped her body till her knees all wet water dropping from her whole body, Manik looked at her with lust full eyes. She about to take her dress Manik lifted her bridal way and started to walk in she gasped "Yuvaraj it's morning we shouldn't"
"Shhhhhh" He Huss her and came to their room he closed door, made her stand took the corner of her cloth and started to drag it away from her she is twirling when it was end she held tight Manik jerked hard she is now total naked she bent her one leg little back and covered her boobs with both hand as she is side way he is just seeing her all curves.

His lust increased more he removed his lower dhothi became all naked came back of her touched her shoulder she shivered he lifted her little placed her to near by wall made her legs wrap in hips her hands on wall her back on his body he kept his rock hard dick inside her from back and started to move is hips she is moaning he is going crazy when both catches speed moans and groans started in high pitch both climaxed Manik made her lean on him took her to bed and made her sleep he to hugged and slept "You are making me addicted Nandini"
"You are making me break all rules" she complained he giggled "it's not my fault every time you give me a chance"
"Aaaa am I?"
"Yes, when I got up I heard you laughing sound so looked from balcony and what I found you in wet clothes my dick raised up so who is at fault?"
"I was just having bath with my friends" she pouted
He took her pout in mouth she gasped he smiled and left her

Both after cuddling some time got up took bath did puja and had some food as both were not having food properly.