Of course, he didn't notice me at all.

Giving up, I turned around, just leaving the cup there, ignoring the three dollars I just wasted.

It was a wonder that I was even able to buy a drink.

While pushing my hair back, I stumbled towards the exit. Done with the situation. Just wanting to eat greasy food, that would suck up all the alcohol that was flowing through my veins, and sitting and staring at the Han river until I would get cold.

Me being lonely was an understatement.

Slowly moving forward, I didn't notice the body approaching me.

The body that belonged to a dangerous and sexy looking man with jet black hair and raven onyx eyes, that reflected the weird club lights magically.

His movements were the ones of a predator, as he came up to me, swiftly and oh so smoothly like a hunting panther.

His leather jacket was worn out but still fitted well. Clothed in all black with a dangling, silver earring.

Skin pale like a statue, like snow white, decorated by a few, beautiful and detailed tattoos.

The butterfly right around his Adam's apple, spreading his wings beautifully, snaking itself around his neck. Every time he gulped or swallowed, it looked like its wings were moving and it was actually alive.

A combination of Latin numbers on top of his left collarbone and a tiny triangle on the skin between thumb and index finger on his right hand.

It suited him well.

And they were standing out. He seemed so dangerous. Like a whole adventure.

The dark guy, the enemy in every fairy tale, girls would die to get kidnapped by.

And yet his eyes held a mysterious, dark glint, that sent shivers down your spine.

His whole appearance was captivating.

The atmosphere around of him felt like sheer power and dominance.

He let the club and all its people disappear. Everyone around us was just focusing on the intimidating, yet smaller, skinny guy.

And the most shocking thing was, he was walking up to me. Not respecting my personal bubble and just rudely invading it, stepping up to me, so that the tips of our shoes met.

Outworn white Puma sneakers meeting shimmering and polished black Gucci ones.

They looked so expensive.

"Hello" he breathed close to my ear, leaning in, letting me freeze in my spot.

"H-Hey" I stuttered out, feeling like I never used my voice before. As if I never greeted anyone before. I was surprised by my own sound.

He chuckled.

"Don't be shy cutie" he seductively whispered, leaning away from me, staring deeply in my eyes, holding me captive just like that, with sparkling, dangerous eyes.

Even though his voice was dark and quiet, I could hear him clearly, it was like the music was melting away, just to grant him time and silence to speak.

"I- I am not" I tried to sound more confident, but was too busy taking his appearance in over and over again, to focus on the way I said it.

He smirked.

"If you are being a good boy, I will give you a picture of me, and you can stare at me a bit longer" he teased then, his pale and long fingers combing its way through his smooth dark hair.

"Ex-Excuse me?" I was taken aback. This man was my complete opposite. He was bursting with confidence. Reasonable confidence.

His head tilted to the side, fake innocently glancing at me with tired eyes. "I guess you understood me just right, pretty boy" he smirked, stealing my breath, heartbeat, soul and everything else I needed to survive.

His cold, pale hand now stretched out to me, grabbing my chin, lifting up my head, so that I was forced to stare into his mesmerizing eyes once again.

"Wanna come with me, pretty boy?" he asked, staring me down. I just gulped. There was no single particle of me able to refuse his demand.

"This is getting pretty boring" he laughed, staring at the people in the club, almost as if he was disgusted.

Suddenly I was afraid.

"What's your name?" he then bluntly stated, head darting back to me in mild interest.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." I gulped looking at him with eyes as big as saucers, not being used to be in the center of someones attention for this long.

"Call me Yoongi. So, Jimin. Park Jimin. Want to come with me?" he chuckled, letting go of my chin and stretching out his hand, for me to take.

Shivers were running down my spine.

Wasn't that what I always dreamed about?

Didn't my friends go with strangers all the time, just to have some fun?

Maybe I could get a friend out of this?

Even if all my nerves were in high alert and sirens were blaring off in the back of my head, I ignored them like the annoying alarm clock that wakes you in the morning.

With a slight smile and full of anticipation, my chubby fingers wrapped themselves around his skinny and bony hands, sealing the deal.

His smile grew bigger without his eyes adding to the motion. They were cold and black as onyxes as ever, and now I was wondering, what I have gotten myself in to.

He pulled me forward, out of the club and into the starless and extremely dark night, holding my hand tightly, not intending to let me go.