Chapter 40 - Marcus Pierce

Author's Note: There's a few chapters left and I'm not sure I'm ready to let them go. Also, I just want to let you all know that this isn't the end for the Broken Werewolves series. Yes, there's going to be another one after this! You will meet the new main character in the next chapters. Though it's going to be released in like, a month or so, I want to let you know that I'm excited to share it with you guys. 

Thank you for reading my stories/works and I hope you stay with me til' the end.

Instagram: JMSenar
Twitter: JMSenar

******

Chapter 40

Marcus Pierce

Nigel is back in school as requested by his parents. It shouldn't bother me as much as it should, but there's a nagging feeling in my chest that tells me it's not safe anymore for Nigel to be back in there. Of course, as his parents, he should obey them. We talked about it in his room and we both agreed that he will be accompanied by four pack warriors but they'd stay away from him as much as possible. After that talk, we snuggled and slept in his bed with the door unlocked as his mom told us to do.

That didn't stop us from feeling each other though.

Even though Nigel had a school today, we stayed up all night and we slept around 3 in the morning, knowing that he has to get up by 6 am to prepare for school. We couldn't help it. My wolf wanted him and this time it was stronger. The need was stronger and the mate bond was not helping at all. I wanted to rip his clothes out when his hand started kneading my hard member through the thick fabric of my pants. But we didn't go all the way. If we did, his parents would have heard us fucking like two bunnies who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

So when we woke up – at exactly 6:34, Nigel jumped off the bed with a still raging hard on as he ran to the bathroom, screaming that he's going to be late. His parents overheard and they thought he was already awake, that's why they didn't wake up him.

Pancakes and fried hotdogs were prepared by his mother and just like last night, they treated me like I was their son. Nigel's mom has already approved of me but his dad threatened me that if I hurt his son, I'd meet his bare hands around my neck. As if he could do that, and as if I'm going to hurt Nigel. Never in my life am I going to purposely hurt him. I swear to myself and to the Goddess that I'm going to protect him with all my life and that I'd never let someone hurt him. I love him so much and Nigel deserves a better life, so I'm going to give that to him. I'll always be by his side no matter what.

So as Nigel hurried and gobbled the pancakes his mom cooked for us, I watched him and chuckled. How did we get so lucky? My wolf asked and I just shrugged, my heart fluttering at the sight of my mate who was brushing his hair upwards using his fingers. He bid his parents goodbye, kissing his mom on the cheek, and we both ran outside and his parents looked at us like we've lost our minds.

I'm training a new set of pack warriors – a total of fifteen – when his scent invades my nostrils accompanied by the other four scents I assigned as his entourage. My wolf whistles at the smell and I grin to myself. Being away with our mate is sometimes taking its toll on us, but we've always known that Nigel will always come back to us. I tell them to go on break, as we've been practicing for about three hours now non-stop, and they gladly do so.

When Marcus sees me, he immediately runs and knocks me back with his hands wrapping around my waist and we both fall on the ground. I let out a gasp, surprised, but a big smile etches on my lips as he showers my face with kisses.