I sighed sadly as I realized that this is the last party of our high school. A farewell party.

I didn't have many good memories from this school. But I would still miss it. I will miss the day I step foot in this school and started my new life. I will miss the day I first met Ryder. I will miss the day he defended me in front of the whole school. I will miss those auditions for the musical competition. I will miss every single thing.

"You seem lonely." Two arms wrapped around me. I leaned backwards, his familiar scent surrounding me.

"I'm just reminiscing." I said.

He hummed im response as he settled his head in the crook of my neck, kissing it occasionally.

"Can you believe it? This is the last party of our high school." I said.

"Yeah. Even though I didn't spend much time here, I'm still gonna miss all the memories here. I will always love this school." He said.

"Why?" I asked. I mean what kind of person loves their school?

"It's because of this school, that I met you. I befriended you. I fell in love with you. My every favorite memory here are all the ones I've made with you. That's why I love this school. Because I wouldn't have met you if I didn't come here." He said, smiling against my skin.

"I don't know how you do it. How the hell do you always leave me speechless, little bitch?" I said, smiling.

"Would you stop with the nickname?" He growled.

"Never." I chuckled.

"Let's go dance." He said, pulling me in between the sea of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My throat was parched after dancing. I walked towards the kitchen to find something to drink. I turned the tap water on after finding a glass and drank the water. The cool liquid immediately soothed my throat.

"Hails. Can you come with me outside for a second? I need to talk to you." Luke said, entering the kitchen.

"Sure." I said following him outside.

It was hard to get through the sea of bodies. I finally reached the door where Luke was waiting for me. We stepped outside. I took a deep breath, the night air soothing me.

Luke suddenly crouched low on the ground. I jumped a little. He was just tying his shoes. I let out a little sigh. I heard a clipping sound. I looked down to se Luke's fingers grasping my dress.

He just smiled at me and stood up. I shook off the weird feeling.

"Hails I need to tell you something very important okay? Just hear me out..." He was about to continue but some of his drunk friends picked him up and threw him in the swimming pool.

They all cheered wildly and laughed. I waited for him to get out of the pool so that he could continue talking to me. But seeing him in the pool made everyone jump in too. So he basically disappeared in the swimming pool with so many people surrounding him.

I turned around to go inside. A hand wrapped around my arm amd pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said from behind me as a rag was placed on my mouth and I passed out immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnnn!!!

Consider giving it a vote??

Also I bing-watched 2 seasons of Peaky Blinders and IM OBSESSED❤❤ AND CILLIAN MURPHY IS❤ I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM👇

Alsoooo AVRIL LAVIGNE'S NEW SONG IS ABOUT TO DROP IN 2 DAYSSS❤ TWO FREAKING DAYS❤

Question of the day!!

What's your fav subject??

Mine's Biology.

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖