2. Waiting

•Min Yoongi's pov•

"Ahhhh hyung, just let me use my phone a second. 10 minutes?" I pleaded to Sejin hyungnim. "You can't, Yoongi-ah" Sejin hyung gave me those apologetic eyes. He knows I wanna give Yoona a call but he can't let me because of the rules our company state for us while we're on tour.

"I really have to wait till this tour end?" I asked desperately. "I'm sorry Yoongi but yes. You need to wait until this tour ends. Have patience,okay? We're both know your little sister understand well how your career works like" Sejin hyung coaxing me. I breathed out loudly.

"It's not about how she'll understand, it's more about me missing her so much" I cupped my face harshly. "I'm sorry again,Yoongi but I really can't do that" Sejin hyung insisted before he went towards other members.

I know Yoona will understand on why I didn't call her, I knew she'll understand but I missed her too much. I want to talk to her, watch her face while we're face-time each other and have to wait until this tour end really doesn't help one a bit.

             "Hyung, gwenchana?" I heard Jimin from my back. I turned to face him. I let out a small smile assuring him I'm okay. "Let's practise one more time and we'll wrap up for today" Jhope said making the all of us walk into our own position another time and start practising the choreo for IDOL.

 "Let's practise one more time and we'll wrap up for today" Jhope said making the all of us walk into our own position another time and start practising the choreo for IDOL

"Sejin hyung didn't let you use your phone isn't it?" Jin hyung came and sat beside me as soon as we came back to our hotel room. I just nodded tiredly. "Seems like you just have to wait for this whole tour ends then" he spoke and patted my back in a way older brother do. "I didn't need to use it that much. It's just that I need to make one phone call to Yoona" I frustratedly lay down onto the bed puffing harsh air into nothing. Jin hyung laugh lightly.

"She'll understand why you didn't call her, Yoongi" he spoke again. I groaned frustratedly. "I know she will but it's not about her right now, hyung. It's more about me! I missed my little sister so much that I'm being angry towards myself because I can't give her a call" I glared into the thin air.

"Your mother's death anniversary is just around the corner. Wouldn't you go together with your little sister this year? I thought it's better if you guys go together and to say, you didn't met her for almost 8 years now, Yoongi" Jin hyung remind me about these again. I closed my eyes forcefully. I love the idea on bringing Yoona to mom's but I think I'm not ready. I'm not ready to tell Yoona the truth about mom's death.

                  "I'm not ready yet, hyung" I shooked my head while Jin hyung just sighed out deeply and loudly. "Ready of what Yoongi? It's been hella 9 years now that your mom's died! At least she should know the truth. She deserves to know the truth. She's your freaking sister, Min Yoongi" Jin hyung growled. I knew he didn't like the idea of me keeping this secret from Yoona any longer. Eventhough he never met Yoona, but this hyung already act like he truly know her more than I do.

                       He sighed again. "Fine if you don't want to bring her but at least, meet her. Go and show what a great brother you are to her infront of her face. Not only infront of those stupid camera and social media. You're her older brother that she cherish and look up the most  not and idol that she idolize. She needs more than what you're giving her right now, Yoongi. She needs her brother, not some famous idol" Jin hyung patted my shoulder before he sat up and walked away from me.

           Jin hyung's words strucked into my head. I kept thinking it over and over again.

 I kept thinking it over and over again

•Min Yoona's pov•

"Tell me what happen?" A sudden voice startled me. "Can't you greet me nicely?" I glared at the spoke person. "I no need to greet you nicely since I've been very nice to you since 8 years ago for taking a great care after you and so tell me. What happen?" Mark took a seat beside me and devouring my entire meal for our lunch. I ignore the fact that he just stole my lunch and sighing deeply. "I failed Math" I facepalmed myself.

"That really sounds like you. Why on earth are you so down? You never excel in them after all" Mark didn't even notice the glares I've been sending him through my thick useless bangs. Please remind me someday I'm going to cut this shit away from my head.

"Hey Yoona!" There she go. Another shit of my life. You both really don't know how to greet people" I puffed out air up into my bangs, shoowing them away from my eyesight. "Have you seen me or Mark or even you, yourself greet each of us nicely? Nah. We never so don't talk shit and quick tell me" Jennie roughly ruffles Mark's hair making the boy growling in disastifaction. "Tell you what Jennie?" I look at her boredly. "What happened last night? My maids did said something about yelling and shouting from yours" Jennie spoke that makes me cleared my throat feeling annoyed about these topics.

"Did something happened again? What could it be this time?" Mark crouched his brows. "My dad came home last night and he actually wants to see me. I guess that's all" I raised a little bit my shoulder. I don't see this topic as a serious one to be discuss over a lunch. Why would I though? It's nothing abnormal about these.

"What is it this time?" Jennie put her palm on her chin to support her face from falling. "He accused me on stealing Hyeri's necklace which he actually bought for me from 9 years ago but then Hyeri took it away from me and being reasonable I am, I tried to take what's mine and then she told my dad that I stole it from her. So stupid that bitch" I balled my fist out of anger. My knuckles all turn astonish white. "You mean the necklace you always wore on special occasion? That necklace?" Jennie whipped. "It's not that bitch who's stupid but your dad is. How come he's accusing you for stealing when it's yours to begin with AND ALSO HE'S THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT FOR YOU" Mark barked thinking how stupid my dad could be.

Well, sure thing. My dad really is stupid. Stupid for marrying such a bitch and then so stupid for bringing along the bitch's daughter, who's lot more than a bitch. A whore.

           "You're still going? Even without those necklace?" Jennie's face saddened. I know what does that mean. "Yeah, you're still going?" Mark asked knowing too well damn anout what we're talking about. "With or without that necklace, I still should go and visit my mom. It's once in a year, guys. I missed her and I bet she missed her daughter too" I showed them a weak smile.

                   Towards these two, I can freely show my weakness, my weak side, my insecure, practically all of my emotions that I hid infront of the world.

                   "And this year, I'll gonna wait for my brother there. I'm pretty sure he'll be there. Min Yoongi will be there" I proudly spoke. "Yeah sure. You've been saying that for ALMOST 8 years in a row, pal" Mark raised one of his eyebrows. "Goodluck with that and I like your spirit eventhough we all know that hope will go down, you'll never meet him there, Yoona" Jennie pat my head like a cat.

             "Whatever you guys saying, I am confident he'll be there. He will visit our mom and will find me there. I'll be waiting for my brother"