Namjoon has answered the door with a somber look.

"Where's that asshole at?!"

"What? Jimin still hasn't come back."

"No, not Jimin. Hoseok. No better yet, where's Jin? I'm sure I'll get him to tell me since all of you asshats are too scared to!"

"What's going on?" The boy himself had made an appearance, walking down the hallway as he heard all of the commotion.

"You, I need you to answer some questions for me. Right now."

"Calm down-"

"How can I calm down when my hands were glowing and the boy I just gave my virginity to just ran out like I had the fucking plague?"

"Joon can you keep an eye on Yoongi and Tae." Jin looked to Namjoon and nodded his head back to the hallway where he'd just come from.

"Why does he need to keep and eye on them?" I found myself question even though I was still in a state of panic and rage.

"It's nothing, you don't need to worry yourself."

"It's clearly not." I wasn't completely incompetent. I was well aware of the worried look in Namjoon's eyes and the way Jin's shoulders sunk with exhaustion.

"What happened?" I asked warily. I'm not sure why but I could just feel my heart sink.

"I let Yoongi do something stupid and I don't know if I made the right choice. But knowing him, he would have done it regardless." A bright hue of blue whirled around in Jin's saddened eyes.

"Is he going to die?" I found myself whispering.

"Possibly." Jin's tone was now hard and controlled and the color in his eyes had now vanished. "But let's not talk about that. Tell me how you're feeling right now." He glanced down.

"I don't know what to feel or how to think right now. I'm supposed to be pissed off at you, all of you shit heads. You've used me and apparently I'm some sort of supernatural being." I trip over my words in a rant of fury.

"But somehow I'm sad and all I can think about is how I can help you all." I let out an exhausted sigh and smoothly run my hand through my loosely curled hair. "Just tell me what I need to know Seokjin."

Jin regarded me with soft eyes and he sent me a stiff nod.

"You're some what of a goddess."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Is this your way of buttering me up before telling me the news or something?"

"No." Jin said looking me in the eyes to show just how serious he was being.

"You're a goddess of life. Long ago I was the first and only sin. I would do business in the underworld often, sending Lucifer humans files containing their sins and so forth. Well on one of my visits I bumped into the goddess, chaos. And -"

"Wait. I need a minute. The Devil? Goddess's? The underworld? What the fuck is this? I could barely understand you being sins and all now I have to deal with this?" My head began to pound with all of this newfound information.

"Just take a deep breath. You said you wanted to know who you are and I'm going to tell you."

"Where was I? Ah. So I bumped into the goddess Chaos and she developed some sort of obsession with me. Of course it didn't help that we had sex a lot but when I started noticing just how crazy she was I kind of dipped. And well she didn't take it very well."

"She started turning the others into their greatest Sins, hoping that they'd somehow become like me but it didn't work. She had abandoned them, one after another when she didn't get her way. I had found out and sort of adopted them in a way, teaching them how to control themselves and they all took over apart of my Sin so I settled with just controlling my gluttonous side."

"Well, the last one she managed to sink her claws into was Jimin. I had finally had enough. It took over two hundred years but I had finally caught up to her and called the big man upstairs for help. He was infuriated when he found out what chaos had been doing so he impregnated her with a child of life. She was forced to carry you. Every day you became more and more powerful and as you grew inside of her you brought her back to life, ending her mortality and aging her greatly."

"After you were born, you were both cast down to earth. You were placed on the steps of an orphanage and she was put god knows where." Jin breathes, ending his story.

There was a brief silence and Jin and I just stood, staring at one another awkwardly. He sent me a small smile and I painfully returned one. The sound of something heavily hitting the floor and an 'are you okay?' was the last thing I remember hearing before I blacked out.

Sorry it took so long guys. I actually intended to have Hoseok tell her but I only got 800 words in before I was stuck so I had to rewrite everything but it was the least I could do considering I'm almost at 1 Million reads!!

And it's all thanks to all of you💕🥰  I love you guys so much thank you so much for giving my book a chance🙏🏼