ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry for all the mean things I've ever said. I didn't understand that you had to hide me from the world." I said as I cried.

"Now I know what I must do." I said as I stepped away from my parents and looked out into the outlands.

"This day is important Azura, not only are your protecting your generation but also the next generation." My father said and we all looked at him. My mother stepped up and Kiara squealed as she ran over to my mother.

"You're pregnant?" She asked and my mother laughed but nodded.

"I'm going to be a big sister?" I gasped and my parents nodded.

"I thought you were just getting on the husky side." Bunga said as he stood by my mother who glared at him. He backed away awkwardly and it was hard not to laugh at the situation.

Oh Bunga...

"How far a long are you?" I asked and she looked at her tummy before looking at me.

"Three and a half months." She said and I looked to Kion and he looked at me.

"I need you to protect my mother during the fight. Make sure no harm comes her way." I said and Kion smirks.

"Don't worry she has the whole Lion guard on her side." Kion said and I nodded. I turned back to looked at the outlands, but froze as I saw a familiar pack walking towards us.

Giza....

"Panthers and Jaugars?" My father said and I gulped. I swallowed my fear and stood up straighter. I was going to end this fight...

"I wasn't going to fight for the sake of my family, but my best friend needs me." Simba said as he stood by my father.

"Simba if something happens to you.." I spoke but he stopped me as he rested a paw on my shoulder.

"I'll be fine Azura. This is my territory and I'm willing to protect it." He said as he glared over at Giza. We all made our way down into the outlands with me leading. I looked back to see Kion watching me sadly. I turned away before tears came to my eyes. I looked over at Giza and once we were close, I stopped.

"Ah...beautiful Azura. I've been dying to see you again." Giza spoke and licked his lips. I cringed and took a step back.

"You don't belong here Giza, your goal is childish and you won't succeed." I spat at him and got into a fighting stance. I snarled my teeth and all Giza did was laugh. It angered me on how he thought I didn't stand a chance, but I was about to prove him wrong.

----------------------

Third Person's POV

Azura and Giza circled each other and everyone stood still as they watched. Giza sneakily had one of his pack members attack Azura from behind.

Her tiger sense warned her and she easily dodged and kicked the panther to the side. She smirked at Giza and ran for him. She leaped in the air and used her air power to create an air slash to hit Giza. It pushed him back making him fall on his side.

The war began as each side ran towards each other. The numbers were equal, but it seemed that the Pride lands had more experience.

Kion kept his eyes on Azura only. He couldn't focus on anything else, because he was afraid to lose her. Kiara was watching Kovu who joined the fight, he seemed to be doing really good because he had all that training.

"It sucks that we can't fight." Bunga said as he crossed his arms.

"It looks like we are little B." Beshte said as Panthers started climbing the walls towards the Pride lands.