Chapter 87- Surrender

Brace's POV

They called the Police! Of course they did. Now were in a shootout with the police and I have little faith that we'd get out alive because they have called out so many units, and there is not many of us. Some of my men are killed, and others wounded. I won't get out of this alive unless I surrender, which I will do now.

"Men, I'm sorry to have to do this, but we must surrender. We are outnumbered and there's no escape." I said.

"Yes boss." They said.

I dropped my weapon, walked out of cover with my hands up. They stopped firing and still kept their guns trained on us. This isn't over Lucky Aces. This is only the beginning. You'd guys be glad if you're dead right now because I will make you guys suffer if you guys are still alive. AC must have called the police before she was captured by my men. I don't think they have any evidence thought that we planned to blackmail her. If they do, then Lucky had something to do with it because he deleted all the videos he had, but all we know is we went to my room and deleted the video there, but how did he delete the other ones? As far as I know he isn't a hacker on anything. He must have another person working with him. I must find out who that is, but I won't be able to in prison. I'd need someone to find him outside of prison...

Travis's POV

What have I just witnessed? This is a nightmare... I saw it through the security cameras and through Lucky's phone. I'm honestly shocked... Everything happened so quickly and what's going to happen to them now? Are they dead? Please God tell me they are not dead. Brace at least surrendered but AC and Lucky are in critical condition.

Police found the security room at least and have the files for each security camera, so they got evidence that they were torturing Lucky, and how they shot both of them. Brace at least would be in jail for a long time as he deserves this.

Tita Cherry's POV

I'm out going to attend church with Lucky's dad RoRo. We haven't been visiting Lucky and AC for awhile because were busy. We will stop by their room later to see how they are doing. I've had to go to Cebu for the past couple of days and RoRo was doing something else out of Manila to.

I felt my phone vibrating in my purse, I took out the phone, and it's an unidentified number. I was hesitant to answer it, but I'm curious to see who it is.

"Hello? Sino ito?" I asked the person on the other line.

"Hello ma'am? Are you the mother of Andree Bonifacio?" The woman on the other line asked.

"Opo. Bakit?" I asked.

"Her and Reyond Lucky Ancheta are on the way to the hospital in critical condition. We just wanted to advise you and we will call Reyond's Dad after." She said.

"He's with me right now. How did this happen?" I worried.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I only know they are in critical condition and they are being transported here (Insert Hospital Name)." She said.

"Okay. We'll be there soon." I said.

"Sino ito?" RoRo asked.

"Lucky and AC are in the (Insert Hospital Name) Hospital." I told him.

"Ano? How?" He asked.

"Hindi ko alam. We need to go." I said.

"Oo. Let's go." He replied.

@Hospital

Sam's POV

What happened to AC and Lucky? They've been shot and he just find found out and rushed to the hospital. When we got here, there were many police, fans, news reporters, and other people standing outside the Hospital. I'm guessing that this is going viral.

We walked closer to the entrance of the hospital and they were barely allowing anyone in. I'm pretty sure they'd allow us in though.

They allowed us in, and we walked to the front desk.

"Hi, were here to visit Andree Bonifacio and Reyond Lucky Ancheta." I said.

"Sorry sir, but they're not accepting any visitors right now." The nurse said.

"But, were their friends and we'd like to see them." I pleaded.

"Okay, I call their parents in the room if it's ok." The nurse said.

"Okay po." I replied.

She got on the phone, and dialed up a number, and hung up after a few minutes.

"Okay, you guys are allowed in. It's B412, and on the fourth floor." She said.

"Okay, thank you po." I said.

We walked to the elevator and pressed the fourth floor. I hope they're okay. I wouldn't want to see them go...

End of Chapter! Sorry it took so long to make. I've been busy and slacking a bit. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter!