Chapter 22- Hanging Out.

Lucky's POV

I wake up and it is a beautiful day, and I got exciting things planned. I'm going to visit Ac at her house since there is both no school and she can't get out of the house.

I decide to go shower and get ready now. I'll wear Jeans, White T-Shirt I wore during the Music Video we made not so long ago by Sigala, and the Cubs Jersey that has my name on the back. I'll go get ready now.

***After showering***

I'm finished showering and got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I already asked my parents and Ac's Parents if I can go hang out with her at their house, and they all said it was fine. I told them I'll be there around 12:00 PM

I woke up late and it's already 11:00 AM. Now I'm going to eat a brunch. My parents are at work and Cartilos is at Day Care. AC's parents are also at work, and Ace is at his school. They already gave me a key, so I can get in their house. I'll give it back when I leave their house or when they get home.

I quickly ate cereal and got all my stuff I needed. I then alarmed the house and locked the front door, and walked to AC's House. It's not that far away so that's why I'm walking.

***Arrive at AC's house***

I'm at AC's house. I used the key to open the door and went inside and locked it again after I went in. I saw Ac on the couch watching TV.

"Oh hey Lucky!" Ac said.

"Hello Ac. What's Up?" I said.

"Not much, just watching TV." She said.

"Okay, what do you want to do?"I said.

"Idk, what do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Want to play chess?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said.

I got out the chess pieces and set up the board on the table by the couch. She can't really get up so I tried to put the game board near her.

"Okay Lucky, Good Luck!" She says.

"You to Ac!" I said.

She won the first game after I got checked mate by her Queen.

"Checkmate! I won!" She said with Joy.

"Nice strategy." I said.

"Thanks." She said.

"Your welcome. Let's play again." I said.

"Okay." She said.

We kept playing many games and I won once and she won twice, and we finished playing.

"Okay, I won. Good game Lucky." Ac said.

"Good game." I said.

I put the game board and chess pieces back. We just watched TV and me and Ac wee tired and fell asleep. I let her rest her head on my right shoulder because my left one is injured and needs to be rested. I then dozed off to sleep. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

***5:00 PM***

AC's POV

I woke up and it's 5:00 now. My family should be home soon. Lucky had woken up and I don't know where he is. I know he didn't go home because his shoes are still here and we're all having dinner here. I try to look around without getting up from the couch and I see the bathroom light is on and door is closed. I think Lucky is in there. I'll just wait for him.

The door opened and I saw Lucky.

"Oh hey Ac, your awake. How'd you sleep?" Lucky asked.

"Fine, thanks." She said.

By that time, our parents had arrived and I our brothers.

"Hey guys" Me and Lucky said.

"Hello Ac and Lucky." They said.

Tito RoRo had gotten some Filipino Food from this restaurant, and my mom had gotten some Dessert for later. We all went to the table and washed are hands. Lucky helped me get to the table and to the sink.

"Thank You Lucky." I said.

"Your welcome Ac." He said.

We all thanked Tito RoRo for the food and my mom and started eating.

He had ordered a lot of food. There was Egg rolls, Garlic Rice, Tsino, Lechon Kawali, Pansit, Sinigang, and Chicken Adobo.

(A/N: Sorry to those Filipinos or anyone who likes Filipino food I made hungry or anyone I made hungry again... I made myself hungry lol.)

We all ate and I had eaten a lot. We had all finished eating and my mom had gotten out the dessert. I had completely forgotten about dessert. She had got some Halo-Halo and Leche Flan.

I really want to eat it but I'm really full. Ugh, I wish I hadn't eaten so much. Screw it, I'm going to try and eat some.

I had eaten some Leche Flan and Halo-Halo. I really like it but have a really bad stomach ache. Lucky had carried me up to my room and laid me down on my bed.

"Ac you should get some rest now so you'll feel better." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky. Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome, get some rest now." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I then did start to doze off to sleep. I felt him kiss my forehead and fell asleep. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Lucky's POV

Ac had fallen asleep I think. I kissed her on the forehead and went back downstairs.

"Is Ac okay?" Tita Cherry.

"Yes po. She had fallen asleep." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I had given her the key she had given me to the house earlier. She just said thanks and I said your welcome, and we went home after that. Me and Ac had decided that we'll go to the Fresh Groove Studio tomorrow even though we can practice. We'll just go there to see what they are doing and see what they are practice so we know what to do when we can come back.

We arrived home, I was exhausted. I changed to the clothes I sleep with, brushed my teeth, then fell asleep right away. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

End of Chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter!