Chapter 41- Breakfast

AC's POV

Time Check: 6:00 AM

Ugh, why'd I wake up so early... I'm really tired and basically I always do this. I wake up way too early in the morning and it's hard for me too sleep again. Well, it may be easy for me to sleep this time, only because Lucky is hugging me and his clothes are really soft and confy that make me want to fall asleep again.  I feel like dosing off... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

3 hours later...

Lucky's POV

Well, I just woke up, and It's 9:00 AM. Ac is still asleep, and I remember that I'm going you make breakfast for everyone. Me and Ac already went shopping last night, and I got some food that I can cook, like some eggs, Martin's Red Hot Dogs, some rice, and other stuff. I should try Balut sometime. Many people say it's disgusting, and I don't blame them. I wonder if Ac will eat it? She has eaten it before, but probably doesn't remember it since she got in a car accident, so she can act differently when she is going to eat it or not eat it.

I got all the ingredients and food together to cook for breakfast, and got the cooking tools like the frying pan, pot, etc.

I prepared the food so it can be cooked, and got the olive oil and turned the stove on, then put the frying pan and the pot in there. I'm using Olive Oil because it is healthier then using regular oil for cooking. Well, better start to make the food.

I cracked some of the eggs in the frying pan, and started to make some fried eggs. After that, I got the rice ready to cook to make it into Garlic Rice.

I have another Frying Pan, so I'll multitask and use that one also to cook Martin's Red Hot Dogs. Hm, what else should I make? I'm not going to cook every single food I have here, because we're not going to finish it all. I guess I'll make some Pancakes after I'm done with the eggs, and I'll make some longganisa and some Spam.

After Cooking

I finished cooking, and got all the Silverware and plates ready. I'll go call my dad and Tita Cherry if they want to eat here.

I went outside, knocked on both their doors, and they said yes and they would be here in a few minutes.

I went back to the room, and got all the food ready. I'll let Ac sleep a few more minutes before I wake her up so I can still prepare everything and make sure it's all good.

Maybe I'll vlog today, since today is the first day of the performance. Well, I guess I better start it. I'll buy a professional camera some other time so I can use that for vlogs because it's better to use then my phone.

"Hey guys, Lucky here form Lucky Aces. Today is the day that we're performing at Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids! Well, I bet by the time this video is out, you will have realized that I'm AC's backup dancer! Well, this will be exciting to see today since this will be basically the first time that Ac is leading out of the both of us, because we would always really have no leader and we would both dance at the same time and everything like that, but today will be different, and the next couple of weeks." I told the vlog.

"Well right here, I got up early to make breakfast for Tita Cherry, My dad, and Ac. I have some of Martin's Red Hot Dogs, Garlic Rice, Fried Eggs, Pancakes, Longganisa, and Spam. Ac is still asleep in the bedroom soundly, I'll go wake her up now so we can eat.

I went over to the bedroom and Ac is still sleeping soundly there. I brought my phone I'm recording with, and woke her up.

"Hey Ac, wake up." I said to her and the Vlog.

"Ugh, okay Lucky." Ac said.

"I made you and our parents breakfast." I replied.

"Oh okay, thanks Lucky." She thanked and started stretching.

"Your welcome, say hi to the vlog!" I said.

"Okay, Hi Vl- wait what?" Ac asked.

"I'm Vlogging." I replied.

She opened her eyes and saw the camera lens.

"Oh you are! Well, Hi then vlog!" Ac greeted the vlog.

"Okay, let's go eat now." I said.

"Okay Lucky." Ac replied.

I turned off the recording for now, and I'll record more later while we are still going out.

Our parents knocked on the door, and I let them in. I greeted them and we all sat at the table.

"Thanks Lucky!" They thanked.

"Your welcome!" I replied.

We then got our food of what we were going to eat and ate the food.

After Eating

We all finished eating, and our parents stayed with us a bit, but then went back to their rooms because we are going to get ready now to go later to the ABS-CBN Studio later. Ac went to go shower while I waited for her in the living room, and just went on my phone and checked Social Media. I would post stuff on my Instagram, but then it would ruin the surprise. Everyone in the YFSF crew are in on it and my friends. I hope this plays well, and it will be kinda funny to see the audience's reactions, and I hope this plays well.

Chapter Done, thanks for reading and sorry it took so long to post this chapter. Well, next chapter will be the Rehearsal and stay tuned for next chapter!