Chapter 3 Fresh Groove Studio

Lucky's POV

After school, me and Andree got on our bus and went to our stop. After we got off at our stop, we headed to my house.

We got to my house and I saw my Mom waiting for me and Andree by the car.

"Hi Mom!" I greeted her.

"Hello Anak!" Lucky's Mom greeted Lucky.

"Hello Ms. Ancheta. I'm Andree nice to meet you. Thanks for letting go with Lucky." Andree said.

"Hello Andree. It's not a problem. Say aren't you Ac?" My mom asked.

"Um no I don't think so. If this person who you are referring to, I don't think it's me. Although it feels like I been here before..." Andree said.

"Oh, okay, well you see Lucky had a friend her name was exactly like yours and she had died in a car accident in the Philippines over summer break. She looks exactly like you." My Mom said.

"Oh well I'm sorry for your friend death, I understand." Andree says.

"It's fine" My mom says.

As they were talking about Ac, I still miss her and I think I feel tears dropping, so I turn away.

"Lucky are you ok anak?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Why did you turn around?" My mom said.

I turned to face her and I think I wiped all the tears off my face, but I think my mom saw one.

"I think I have allergies." Lucky said.

"Ok, then we should get going to Fresh Groove Studios now." My mom said.

"Okay" Me and Andree said.

Andree's POV

It is so weird. I feel like I met Lucky's Mom before, and saw that house before. Oh well. I must just be crazy. Haha!

We arrived at Fresh Groove Studio and went to Lucky's class.

"Hello Lucky, and wait, Ac are you alive?" Lucky's instructor said.

"Um no, I'm Andree Camille Bonifacio, and I was hoping that I can join your dance team and go to the competition with you guys. I know how to dance Hip Hop as well so if it makes it easier." Andree said

"Yeah you can join, I'm Mark Dogillo. I'll be teaching you then aswell. We do Hip hop here so glad you like to dance Hip Hop. I really thought you were Ac. Well sorry for calling you her." Mark said.

"That's fine." Andree said.

"Okay guys get ready for practice. Let's show Andree what we do at Fresh Groove." Mark said.

After a few hours of practice we have finished.

"Good Job Guys you did good. You did good on your first day Ac.. I mean Andree" Mark said.

"Thanks Mark!" I said.

We all went home, and I got a ride from Lucky's Mom again. Just as I got out of the car I slipped on something and it hurted a lot.

"OWCH!" I screamed.

Lucky's POV

We were going home and when we got out I heard a loud scream.

"OWCH!" Someone said.

Me and my Mom got out of the car and saw that Andree was on the ground in pain.

"Are you okay?" Me and my Mom asked.

"No, I think I twisted and scraped my ankle." Andree said.

"Here come inside we'll help you" Me and my Mom said.

I carried Andree inside into my room and laid her down on the bed so she can relax her foot. While my mom got  an Ice pack from the freezer and gave it to Andree to put on her scrape.

"Are you feeling better now? I asked her.

"Yeah I think so, but it still hurts a lot. Andree said.

"I think you should stay here for the night and call your parents that your staying here." My mom said.

"No its fine I think my foot is fine" Andree says.

She tries to get up but still cannot lift up her foot and makes facial expressions that she is still in pain.

"No you should still stay here, you still can't even walk and barely move your foot. You should go and call your parents." I said.

"Okay" Andree said.

A sudden cliffhanger... Lol done with this chapter find out guess what happens in the next chapter. Probably it may be published because I'm making the stories way to fast lol. Stay Tuned...