Chapter 31- Cooking with Lucky Aces.

AC's POV

I had woke up with me hugging Lucky again. I'm in Lucky's bed aswell now so I'm guessing I fell asleep last night or earlier since it was passed midnight. Lucky started to wake up aswell.

"Good Morning Lucky." I said.

"Good Morning Ac." He said.

"How'd you sleep?" I said.

"Fine, how about you?" Lucky said.

"Good." I said.

"Well what do you want to do?" He said.

"I don't know. Today is our last day here in Canada till we go to the Philippines. There are many things that I don't know what we should do." I said.

"Well first, do you want to go eat first? It's already 9:00." Lucky said.

"Oh wow it is? I am a bit hungry so if you want to eat to then we can eat." I said.

"Okay if you want to eat then. What do you want to eat?" Lucky said.

"I don't know you choose." I said.

"If you want me to cook pancakes for you and who else didn't eat yet I can." Lucky said.

"Okay, I love pancakes!" I said.

"Yes, I know you do so that's what I'll make." Lucky said.

"Okay." I said.

We went downstairs and I saw Tita Angelica and I don't know where Tito RoRo is or Cartilos.

"Good Morning you two!" Tita Angelica said.

"Good Morning po." I said.

"Good Morning Mom!" Lucky said.

"How'd you both sleep?" She said.

"Good." We said.

"What do you guys want to eat? I can cook for you guys." She said.

"Well Mom, I was going to cook pancakes for you guys, will I be able to still?" Lucky said.

"Of course anak, do you need any help?" She said.

"No, I'm fine I'll try to do this by myself." Lucky said.

"Okay, if you need any help, just let me know." She said.

"Okay Mom, I will." Lucky said.

Tita Angelica went into the Living room and watched TV while me and Lucky were in the kitchen to make the pancakes.

"Ac you don't need to help, I can do this by myself." Lucky said.

"No, I want to help. You have done alot of stuff for me already for the past few months, and you still are continuing to help me. At least I want to help you do something." I said.

"Okay, then if you want, can you please get these ingredients out on this paper? This is how I make my pancakes from scratch, and I think they're pretty good." Lucky said.