Chapter 82- The Plan

6 AM

Lucky's POV

The alarm on my phone started ringing, and I shut it off quickly so AC doesn't here it. I went for a quick shower, and then got dressed in all black clothing. Black Jogging pants, black T-shirt, Black Hoodie, Black Gloves, Black shoes, and a Black Ski mask to conceal my identity. I'll wear the ski mask later when I'm about to do it.

I got a flash drive from the table, and downloaded Travis's Virus onto it and informed him I'm about to do it. I have him connected onto an earpiece so I can communicate with him. I'm basically going overboard with this because I must not fail. If I do, then AC's life is ruined. At least for here in the Philippines.

I wrote a little note next to the rable beside the bed saying

Dear AC,

Sorry I didn't wake you up. I went out to get some stuff because I need it urgently. I won't take long, and I know we shouldn't be going out, but I need to go just this once then I'll come back. Don't worry I'll be back soon.

-Lucky

I really hope that she doesn't have to read that when I get back because she'll get worried, and I also hope I don't have to send that SOS message to her. That would break my heart because then she'd know the reason why.

I made sure I got everything before I left. My phone, the USB stick, an extra battery incase, my backpack to store everything, and other stuff I think that's needed for this.

Before I left, I went back to the bedroom and walked towards AC sleeping soundly in bed.

"I love you AC. I'll be back, don't you worry." I kissed her on the lip.

I walked off into the hallway right after, and headed down to the lobby.

I called for a taxi, I got one instantly and got in and told him to go towards Brace's house. There's actually a market close by his house so I told him to go there because that's less suspicious then telling him the address because I'll definitely look like I'm about to rob a house.

@Market

I just got here at the market, I paid the driver and started heading towards Brace's house which is only like a couple blocks away.

"Travis you there?" I called him through the earpiece.

"Yeah, I'm here. Where are you at currently?" He asked.

"I'm at the market near his house. I'm walking towards his house now." I told him my location.

"Okay, just tell me when you're there. I'll tell you what to do from there." Travis said.

"Okay." I Responded.

I walked to Brace's house, and now I'm going to tell Travis I'm here.

"Travis, just got here." I said.

"Okay, well you're going to have to sneak into his room. That's where his computer is going to be, and right now he should already be at his ASAP practice." Travis told me.

"Okay, how do you suggest I get in?" I asked.

"Well the best way is probably through a window. It looks like he's got guards so there's no need to worry about the motion detectors because those aren't armed unless you want to go in the basement which there isn't really any point in going down there because his room is upstairs." Travis explained.

"Okay, but which window you think?" I asked.

"I'd say kitchen window. It's around back, and he has security cameras I'm checking and there's no one in the kitchen." Travis said.

"Okay, but shouldn't I be worried about the cameras?" I asked.

"No, because I'll disable them for them to see and record. Only I'd be able to access it, and I'll be able to still have access to them. Well basically I'm connected to the entire house because it's basically a smart home." Travis said.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to look through that security footage and then if things go rough, you use that footage as evidence to put them in jail." I explained.

"Okay, well I'm ready to go on this end. Just waiting for you on the move." Travis replied.

"I'm ready. Hopefully nothing goes wrong." I responded.

"Yeah, quick and clean." Travis said.

End of chapter! Things keep getting intense with Lucky, and what will happen in the next chapter? Find out soon in the final remaining chapters of this story. As book 2 will come out afterwards soon!