Chapter 75- The Police

Lucky's POV

So, the police are coming here and hopefully they'll be able to help us. Well mainly Ac but I still take full credit because I'm her partner/boyfriend, and I promised to take care of her.

"Ac you okay with them seeing the video?" I asked her.

"Yeah, even I know they might see me exposed or if it's even me. As long as the people who took this go to jail for what they did." Ac said.

"Okay, I hope so to because this is not right at all." I replied.

"Yeah, no one should ever have to go through what I'm going through." Ac had said.

"Yeah, I know at least they'll be here soon." I said.

Few Minutes Later

Someone just knocked on the door. I looked through the peephole, and I think it was the police officers. They look like undercover police officers.

They said something through the door. I didn't hear it the first time but then the 2nd time they said. "This is the PNP. Buksan up mangyaring."

I opened the door after hearing them and Ac walked here towards the front door.

"Are you both Reyond Lucky Ancheta and Andree Camille Bonifacio?" They asked.

"Yes po." We said.

"Okay, I'm SPO1 Joseph Santos and this is SPO3 Jerome Reyes. So, just to confirm, Andree Bonifacio is being blackmailed as that's what we were told right?" Officer Santos said.

"Yes po it's a bad situation and I don't know what to do. You can also sit down on the couch if you want." Ac told the officers.

We went to the couches that were across from each other so it's more comfortable for the officers and us to talk.

"Okay, what did they do to blackmail you?" The officer asked.

"They sent Lucky a text. It had a video of what looks like me but we're not sure if that was actually me." Ac explained.

"Okay, mind if we take a look at it?" They asked.

"No I don't mind." Ac said.

I unlocked my phone, and went to the texts that this person sent.

They went over it for a couple minutes then looked at the video once.

"You know where this is?" The officer asked.

"I'm not sure, I have an idea though." Ac mentioned.

"Where?" They asked.

"Brace Arquiza's house. Only because the date in the corner of the video and  that was really the only time I left." Ac explained.

"So, what we're doing there at his house though?" They asked.

"Well, first I was at Chowking, and next thing I know, I'm there and when I come home later I start feeling sick actually and I was taken to the Emergency Room."  She said.

"Talaga? So, who had brought you there?" He asked.

"Si Brace Arquiza." She replied.

"So, might it be him that's related to all this?" They asked.

"I would think so, but it doesn't seem like him. Though before I had broke up with him." She told them.

"It then could just be revenge then." They concluded.

"I don't know, but I just want this to be over because I don't want my mom finding out and she'll be worried sick." Ac explained.

"Okay Ms. Bonifacio, were going to look into it. May we download this text conversation for evidence?" They asked.

I nodded at Ac saying I'm okay with it, and she said ok. They put it onto a USB in a plastic bag and then left. At least now we're working on it. Though before they left, they said to contact them if they start responding again, and don't give them any money because that'll just make it worse and they might have bigger demands.

"I'm so relieved we contacted the police." Ac sighed.

"Yeah, this will be over soon. For now we just have to trust in the police and let them do the work." I comforted her by hugging her.

"I hope so." Ac said in a saddened tone.

"Are you okay?" I looked her in the eye.

"Yes, I'm just hoping we did the right thing and they won't find out." Ac replied.

"Don't worry. We did. It was the best thing to do in this situation trust me." I told her.

And Done! So, police are now investigating what has happened. Would they find out before the ransom money is wanted by? Would it result to Ac's scandal video? Find out in the next few chapters!