Chapter 81- Movie Night

Ac's POV

Lucky made a really good dinner. We finished eating just now actually, and were watching TV in bed. We haven't eaten food like that in awhile. Steak with Rice, and Sinigang which is my favorite Filipino Food.

During Dinner, we talked about alot of stuff. Like mostly about older things. Lucky hit me pretty hard mentally when he said "Andree Camile Bonifacio Ancheta."

I've never thought about that before. My last name being an Ancheta... Just seems weird only because Bonifacio has always been my surname. I could always keep it, but then again I wonder what it would be like being an Ancheta? Probably the same as usual, but known as AC Ancheta. It doesn't seem right, but I want to live with Lucky my whole life, which I would want to then have his surname.

I got butterflies in my stomach now thinking about it. Like my mind is like who is AC Ancheta? Is it me AC Bonifacio, or Lucky Ancheta? It doesn't really compute when both are mixed together... Though Reyondree is one that make sense to my mind.

We watched another On The Wings Of Love Episode which was another good one. We're like almost done with it. Then were probably going to watch something else like another Filipino Teleserye. I kept getting Kilig though everytime I keep watching OTWOL. Lucky jokes around while were watching the show, and he makes me laugh every single time. I wouldn't know what I'd do without him.

Lucky's POV

I kept joking around with AC alot while we were watching TV. We're about to watch a movie right now, I got up to make some popcorn from the kitchen, and came back with a freshly popped bowl of butter popcorn.

I put the bowl in between us, and laid back down in bed. We're watching a Filipino Movie tonight. I forgot what it was called, I'll see it though right when the movie starts so I'll know then.

Oh, that's right. It's actually a pretty old movie. It's called Beauty and The Bestie. I heard this movie is really good, and Ac wanted to watch it so I rented it on the TFC website and put it on the TV.

After the movie started, a few minutes in I almost wanted to fall asleep, because of all the cooking, and preparing everything.

I dosed off and closed my eyes later into the movie... AC is also like wide awake though because she slept earlier. I tried keeping my eyes open, but they were to heavy and I closed them and rested my head back on the pillow.

Ac's POV

Lucky fell asleep during the movie again... We can never get through a single movie together without one of us falling asleep, or both of us falling asleep. I'm still wide awake, only because I took a little nap earlier but Lucky didn't because he was cooking.

I tucked him into the covers, and kissed him on the cheek good night. I haven't kissed him in awhile, and I forgot for a brief second what it felt like, then I remembered and how soft and happy it makes me feel.

I actually want to finish this movie because it's really good, and I've been wanting to watch it for awhile. I don't think Lucky will watch it again because he fell asleep, so I'll just watch the rest of it tonight.

2 hours later

I just finished the movie, and it was really good. I wish Lucky could have watched it with me, but I also got more Popcorn, and I love popcorn. I finished the bowl actually, and it was a pretty big bowl of popcorn.

I got up to bring the bowl to the sink, and I hand washed it so I can put it in the cabinet already.

I washed my hands, and went back to bed with Lucky still laying there making cute faces while he's sleeping. Well, at least they look cute to me. I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged him soft enough so he doesn't end up waking up, and kissed him on the cheek, then the forehead, then the lips as I whispered "I love you Lucky."

Took way too long to update.. Sorry about that! I was on vacation out the country, and now I got school... Today is my first day only so it isn't that hard, and normally I don't get homework so, my free periods I'll be working on this. Sorry for the long update, and Stay tuned for the next chapter!