Chapter 13- Fresh Groove is here!

AC's POV

We have arrived at the restaurant. There was a table that we reserved and no one was here yet but us. Lucky was still holding me by the waist. I'm fine it with it now and not blushing like a tomato, but still a bit, like about hot pink. It was kind of hard to tell.

I sat next to Lucky and waited for the rest of Fresh Groove to come.

***Few Minutes Later***

Mark Digillo arrived with the rest of Fresh Groove. He brought all of them in a bus. I saw some people I recognized. I saw Dhao Mac and Travis Lim. Those were the only to classmates I was able to recognize because those were the only ones I met and had a good conversation with them after the car accident. I'll ask Lucky who I was friends with later as soon as they all seated down.

"Hey Lucky, can u tell me who my friends were? Since I don't remember them." I said.

"Sure. I'll introduce you to everyone." Lucky said.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey guys. Remember Ac? She's here. She's alive, bus she suffered Long Term memory loss when she was on Summer Vacation during summer break. She may need to get to know you guys again because of her memory loss. Let's help Ac!" Lucky said.

I had a lot of friends. There were a lot of people saying that I was their friend and saying that it was great to see me again. Dhao and Travis were also my friend. I think basically everyone from Fresh Groove!

"Thank You all for introducing yourselves to me. I'll remember this moment from now on! Thank you all!" I said.

"Your Welcome Ac!" They all said.

The food then had arrived. We all started to eat. I had ordered steak. It was good. Lucky ordered a seafood dish called shrimp scampi. Dhao and Travis ordered steak as well. Rest of them was a mix of steak, seafoods, Cheeseburgers, and pizzas.

***After eating***

We had finished eating and we're leaving now.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye Lucky and Ac. See you tomorrow at your hotel!" Dhao and Travis said.

"Bye!" Me and Lucky said.

We went in our van and started heading to our hotel.

***Arrived At Hotel***

I'm really tired. It's 11:30. I didn't really get use to the Chicago time, and now we are in the same time zone like back at Vancouver. My brain is really confused what time I should sleep. I might end up sleeping in because my brain can't adjust to the time. I hope not, because when I'm really tired, I go into deep sleep and no one can really wake me up.

Me and Lucky headed into our room and started getting ready for bed. I can finally take off my high heels! They're way to uncomfortable. I changed my clothes into more comfortable clothes for sleeping in the bathroom, and started to brush my teeth.

I've finished using the bathroom so I let Lucky use it now. I laid down in bed and waited for Lucky. He was done in the bathroom now and had climbed into the other side of the bed. I said goodnight to him.

"Goodnight Lucky." I said.

"Goodnight Ac. Sweet dreams." Lucky said.

He kissed my forehead to. I just smiled at him back and hugged him. He then shut off the light so that we can sleep now. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

***The Next Day***

Lucky's POV

I woke up and Ac was asleep and she was hugging me. I smiled at her. She's so cute. I'm glad she's my girlfriend. I stayed in bed with her. It is only 6:30 and we have to go to the gym to start practicing at 9:30. Still got another 3 more hours to do whatever we want. I want to get Ac something to make her remember an experience from LA. I already got her a Cubs Jersey and Necklace I have her. I think I'll get her a custom watch that says her name on the back and LA on the front it can stand for Lucky Aces or Los Angeles. I think there is a watch shop market here so I'll see if I can get them to customize the inside of the watch to say Ac. If not, I'm sure that there is one that says LA. Probably for Los Angeles, but I'll say it is stands for Lucky Aces. I don't think she'll believe me if I do tell her that. Oh well YOLO!