Chapter 34- Philippines!

Lucky's POV

Today is the big day. We're leaving to the Philippines. We're going to meet Ac and her Mom at their house. Only me, my dad, Tita Cherry, and Ac are going because my brother and Ac's brother, Ace has school.

I already packed my luggage and loaded it in my dad's van. I'm excited for today. I also have friends in the Philippines and some came here to Canada like Dhao. I think I may have to reintroduce Ac again to our friends in the Philippines because she forgot them.

I went to go shower now. I'm going to wear my Fresh Groove Jacket, A purple hoodie, and Adidas Jogging pants. I'll wear my shoes later since I'm not supposed to wear my shoes in my house. I'm going to wear my Jordans I have.

***After Showering***

I finished showering and I got dressed, then went downstairs again.

"Lucky are you ready to go?" My dad asked me.

"Opo Dad." I said.

"Okay say goodbye to your mom and brother then we'll go." He replied.

"Okay dad." I said.

I went over to my Mom and said goodbye to her.

"Goodbye mom." I said.

"Goodbye Anak, call us when you get there." She said.

"Okay mom, I will." I replied.

I went to Cartilos' room. He is asleep, I just hugged him I said goodbye to him softly and went out of the room.

"You ready to go now?" My dad asked again.

"Yes dad." I said.

"Okay, get in the van now and we will go to your Tita Cherry's house." He replied.

"Okay." I said.

I got in the van and my dad got in to and we headed to Ac's house.

We're at AC's house now. Me and my dad got out and I knocked on the door. No one answered.

"Truth ringing the doorbell." My dad said.

"Okay." I replied.

I rung the doorbell. I can hear someone inside the house, then the door opened. It was Tita Cherry.

"Hello guys." She greeted.

"Hello po." I replied.

"Kumusta Cherry." My dad said.

"Ac is still getting ready. We can load up the bags now we wait for her." Tita Cherry said.

"Okay, Lucky get AC's luggages and I'll help out Tita Cherry." My dad spoke.

"Okay." I replied.

Since we're going to be there for like a couple months, we all packed alot. Ac has 3 big luggages, so I got to come back for the other one since I only have 2 hands.