Chapter 13: She's so scary!!!

* Drake's POV

I guess Andrew was right because......

"This is Danica, your new classmate. Danica, introduce yourself." Sir Ken said.

"Hello! I am Danica Jade, Alvarez. Please take a good care of me." She said cheerfully. But because I knew her, I know she is just faking it.

"Ok, you can move next to Beth, at the back." Sir Ken said.

Thank goodness. I am on the left side of Mikael while the sit Sir Ken said was on her right side. Thank goodness! And the class started.

(Lunch time)

"Drake!" I was startled when Danica put her arms around my left arm as I walked in front of the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Danica?!" I was so startled when she did that. I am not used to it, even before when we are still dating. "What are you doing?" I tried to push her but she didn't let go.

"Drake. It's been years since we met, now you'll push me away?  How rude." She said. Pouting. But I still trying to push her until I saw Mikael and Hailey. And were talking to each other while walking towards the entrance of the cafeteria and didn't noticed me.

But then, I pulled Mikael and rested my right arm in her shoulders and smile at her sweetly. From being startled she glared at me. Then suddenly Danica let go.

"Who is she?" She asked, raising her brow. When Mikael noticed her, she looked at me questioning. But I looked at her, pleading for help, and as if she can read my mind, she looked at Danica and put her left arm in my waist that shocked me which I didn't make Danica notice. While her brow was raised and looking at us, questioning. Then Mikael smiled sweetly at her.

"I am his GIRLFRIEND. And you are?" Mikael said, emphasizing the word girlfriend. Then Danica raised her brow and looked at me, confirming. But I just smiled. And nodded. Then she looked again at Mikael. From head to toe as if scanning her and grinned.

"Really? I can't believe this. A nerd? Seriously Drake? Bumaba ba ang taste mo sa mga babae?" She asked as if it was very unbelievable. But before I can speak, Mikael matched her grin and spoke.

"Why do you care? You're his EX GIRLFRIEND not his GIRLFRIEND from what I remember. And, nerd or not, you can't judge someone in their appearance." Mikael said. Well, that's my girl! But Danica grinned.

"Oh really? Sorry, but I can't help it. We can also judge someone in their appearance too. And I've  been his girlfriend after all." She said grinning. I gulped, hard. Then I felt Mikael grip in my waist became more tight. Now I am getting worried here.

Then Hailey came closer to Mikael and tapped her left arm as if calming her. Then Danica raised her brow to Hailey. And rolled her eyes after scanning Hailey with her eyes.

"Now, who on the earth are you? Are you this nerd's friend?" Then she grinned. "Or just a slut?" She asked, grinned. And when I looked at Hailey, she looked hurt. And when I looked at Mikael, her bangs were covering her eyes and she is giving out  a dark aura.

A scary one.

I know Hailey is very important to her. So she couldn't take the insults Hailey was getting from Danica. I need to stop Danica. This isn't good. We all know how dangerous can Mikael get when she get mad. Especially when Hailey is involved.

"Oh, what do we have here? Are you going to cry nerd?" Danica teased her. This isn't right. She need to be stopped. And she is going too far. I was about to stop her, but Mikael stopped me. And Hailey let her go.