Chapter 8: Our Date! (1)

* Mikael's POV

I am in park, waiting for Drake. Then I saw a blue sport car in front of the park. Then,  A blonde haired guy came out of it. Then, I saw, Drake. He seems searching for me with his eyes. I waved. And he noticed it and went to me.

"Sorry, am I late?" He asked. I checked my watch.

"No, you aren't. It's only 7:30 in the morning. You're not late." I said. He sighed.

"I thought I am. Oh well, let's go?"

"Let's go!" I happily said. He just chuckled. And we went inside his car. "Nice sport car, by the way."

"Thanks. Apparently, I have more cars than this. But this is my favourite."

"As expected to a heir." I said.

"Yeah, thanks. Oh, do you have a car?"

"Ummm, cars you mean. Yes I have many."

"Well, it doesn't surprised me. Since you're a-" he stopped for a minute, noticing that I am uncomfortable about the topic of me being as a heir the Rogaine family. "Never mind. Let's stop stressing ourselves and just enjoy this date, shall we?"

"Yes. That's what I intended to do." I smiled.

"Now, where shall we go?"

"Let's go to the Star city!" Excited kong sabi. Matagal tagal na rin akong di na nakakapunta doon.

"Seriously? Star City?" I nodded. "Fine. Since you're the planner."

"Don't worry, it's going to be fun. I swear!" I said, excitedly.

"Whatever you says, Miss, planner." Off we go then.

When they arrived......

"So? What are we going to do now?" He asked. I grinned. "Oh no, don't give me that looks. I'm getting nervous here." I still grinned then grabbed his wrist and pulled him.  "Hey wait! Where are we going?!"

"Don't worry. It's going to fun!" I said, excitedly as pulled him to the Laser Blaster. Then we went to the Star Flyer!

"Whoa.." He said when the rollercoaster was on top and was ready to go down. He grabbed my hand so tightly. I just chuckled. Then.....  "Whaaaaasaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as it goes down. I just chuckled at his expression. It's priceless! Hahahahaha! Too bad for him, we gave them the money for five tries and this is the second one. Hahahahaha! His expression was hilarious! Then for the third one.  "Whaaaa!!!! Let me out of here!!" I just chucked. And when it's for the fourth round, when the rollercoaster was moving up....

"Just relax." I said. Then he looked at me. "Just relax, you won't die." I chuckled. "You can't enjoy it if you're afraid of it."

"I am not." He depended.

"Seriously? After all that shouts from you?" I teased. "Don't worry, I am here." Then I smiled. Then he kinda relaxed. Then when the rollercoaster was on top and was ready to go down, he kinda tensed up. "Just relax." Then he kinda relaxed. Then.....

"Woooooo!!!!" We both enjoyed it. 

After the Star Flyer.... 

"Phew! Tapos na din!" He sighed.

"Is that really a hard thing to do for you to sigh?" I asked.

"Yeeaaaahhh."

"Oh, really. H-hah-haha." I said, kinda feeling sad. Oh, he really did think it's tiring thing to do. Then he turned to me, noticing it.