97

Jens pov

It's dark now. A lot of us are around the marble pit fire. Some are in the jacuzzi. Some are by those tall heaters that you see at restaurants. Me and Leah were cuddled up since we were cold.

Lynda brought up stories about the family and about me and Leah so that we could all start laughing and have the moment all sparked up and whatever as we were all around the fire.

"No every single weekend Jen would make me or our mom watch the kids because she was going out with Leah" Lynda giggles as she tells the family.

"Okay yeah but I only got to see Leah on the weekends! We couldn't see each other on the weekdays. She's a doctor and needs her sleep" I said and decided to sit my one leg on top of Leahs lap.

"True. I'm just saying! But now you two live together so it's much easier" Lynda says.

"Yeah plus this house is gorgeous. You two always host amazing parties" my cousin says and I smile widely at her.

"No! Leah and Jen would always go out while family came over then one time I walked in on them.." Ariana says..Leahs younger cousin who slept over a long time ago and got drunk with us.

"You did not walk in on shit." Leah says to her. "Okay after it happened it did"

"You two fucked while family was in the same house?!" Leahs cousin asks. I smile again and looked at Leah who was covering her face.

"Okay that's tmi." I said. "That was their first time together" Ariana said and Leah looks up and reaches for a graham cracker on her plate that came from her s'mores and threw it at Ariana.

"What the-" Ariana says and throws it back at her.

"Stop!" Leah says and throws it back.

"If you two don't stop-" I said and Leah stands up quickly having my leg fall off hers and she walks over and attacks Ariana playfully. Guess where I'm staring..at her ass while she's bent forward a little. A mess.

"Okay enough!" Leahs mom says but now Leah and Ariana are laughing. I swear they're like sisters it's so cute.

Leah let go of Ariana and walks back over to me and sits down. But she rose her brow at ariana and Ariana rolled her eyes. I shook my head and look at my mom and laughed.

"Y'all good now?" I ask Leah. "Yes" She giggles.

"Wait so how'd you two even meet again?" My cousin asks. "She's my doctor! When I was pregnant with Emme I met her. She was there after Emme was born too and we started talking more" I shrugged my shoulders.

"She told me I was pretty the second I walked in the first Time she saw me" Leah giggles. "How cute!!" My cousin says.

I looked at Lynda and she smiled. I'm starting to blush. Everyone's al of a sudden getting more into just mine and Leahs life tonight.

"Well she is! Look at her!!" I said and pointed at Leah. "No that's all you" Leah says looking at me. "That's youu! Stop denying baby" I giggled. "But look at yourself seriously" she says looking right at my eyes.

I shake my head and smile again then look down.

"You two are a beautiful couple Alright? That's that" Ariana says. I look at ariana and smirk and Leah smiles at her too.

"For once you're being nice..thank you" Leah says. I playfully hit Leahs arm and she looks back at me. I lean my head on her shoulder but look up so that I'm into her neck and jawline. I started softly brushing my lips against her jawline while others were talking. She brings her hand to my face softly and just leaves it there.