79

Leahs pov

As more months pass, I'm thinking about going on another vacation with Jennifer but with the kids this time. Emmes walking now which is what we waited for. But I also wanted to take Jen out just for us two..our one year anniversary's coming up. Max's birthday just passed too. We celebrated by throwing a huge party at this trampoline park and invited all his friends and our family.

But for our anniversary..At first I was thinking me and Jen could go out for a short get away for our anniversary then come back and go straight to a vacation with the kids. But I know Jen would get mad. She'll think I'm spending too much but I did actually save up just for another vacation for all of us. I really did.

I really wanna take them to Hawaii. Because the last time I've been was over 10 years ago. It's gorgeous too. And how cute would it be seeing them all dressed up Hawaiian style with all the flowers and all the pictures we would take.

Then for our anniversary, if I don't end up spending too much I'm just thinking about taking her to Vegas. Money shouldn't matter when it comes to love and I know she's gonna give me a whole lecture that she doesn't even want anything big but I wanna spend time with her. I wanna take her to this nice huge buffet I know in vegas then get drunk and probably have sex with her. I wanna try something else with her too.

-

I've decided that I'll take her to Vegas. So now I'm booking a room. 3 day and 2 night stay only. I need the rest of the money for Hawaii. We're going straight there after. Well we'll be back for a day then our flight will be in the morning the next day.

Now I'm booking our flight. I've already took time off work for this. I'm getting excited. She has no clue about this.

"I'm home!" I hear her yell out from downstairs. "Mama!" Emme yells out. She knows how to say mama now. Growing so fast.

I go downstairs and Emme runs up to me. "Hi!" I say to her and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Woah that's a lot of food!" I said. Jen has a big bag of food thankfully because I am starving.

"bubbow bath?" Emme says in my face meaning bubble bath. "Okay first of all you're spitting all over my face" I giggle and Emme laughs with me. She probably only understood half of that but she laughs whenever someone else laughs. "But yes babe I'll give you a bubble bath if you give me a kiss" I said and she squeezes my face and her little lips land on mine. Then she rests her head on my shoulder and I look at Jennifer who was setting up the table.

"I'm in love" she says. I smile to her. "I'll give her a bath then she could eat." I said. "Okay"

I bring her upstairs for me and she takes off her clothes and throws it to the floor.

"Hey!" I said and she laughs. "You're silly" I said and put her in our tub. Our tub is separated from our shower so she just looks like she's in a huge bowl.

"Is this warm enough?" I ask her. "Yeah" She says.

While I let her settle in, I tied my hair up in a high ponytail then rolled up my sleeves and gave her a bath. I didn't wanna take long because I was so hungry.

"mommy buy you something mama?"

"Huh? Me?"

"Yeah"

"I don't think you were supposed to tell me that baby" I giggle.

"Uh ohhh" She says and covers her mouth. "It's okay. I'll act surprised. And I don't know what she got me so don't tell me what it is okay?"

"Yeah" she says happily

The fact that she knows how to say more words than average toddlers her age. I'm proud.

I finish up giving her a bath then I take her out and she stands wrapped like a burrito in her pink towel.

"Come on" I tell her and she follows me holding the towel around her.

"Minnie" she said. "Minnie? She's down stairs" "no! Minnie Mouse!" She said. "Ohh the pjs?" "Yeah" "Okay"

I put lotion on her and then dried her hair, dressed her up in her pjs, then brought her downstairs.

"Minnie!" She says and goes to our dog.

"Oh wow that was fast" Jen says and walks back to the table. "Yes I'm hungry. Let's eat" I said and sat at the table. "Okay. Emme come..and where's Max?" She says and starts calling out his name.

"What?" He answers. "Get down here and eat. The foods getting cold"

"Coming!" He yells out.

"Emme come" Jen says and carried her to the table.

Once everyone was at the table, we started to eat.
"So where'd you go?" I ask her. Then Emme starts talking. "maaalll, jewry store, the-"

"Jewry?" I giggle.

"Emme shush..we went to the mall so I could buy Max some new shoes and clothes for school. Then I bought food."

"Oh I see"

"What have you been doing here?"

"Planning our vacation"

"Oh! Oh right I forgot you'll be on vacation again!" She says happily.

"Yup. In time for our one year" I smile. "Agh! Yayyy"

"So just listen. Me and you are going to vegas. Three day and two night stay. Then we get back home and then we have another flight to Hawaii the next morning but the kids will be with us this time. For Hawaii only." I tell her and she looks surprised. But happy? But surprised.

"Wait. Vegas then Hawaii?!"

"Yes ma'am"

She smiles widely and shakes happily. She gets up and hugs me tight.

"I loooove you!!!" She tells me. "I Love you too but I'm about to choke" I giggle as she has her arms tightly around my neck.

"But how much did that cost?!" She asks and sits back down. "Nothing you should worry about"

"Baby seriously!"

"Somewhere around 2 to 3 thousand" I mutter so she wouldn't hear. But of course she heard.

"What?!?!"

"You heard that??"

"Leah don't- ugh. You spoil me and the kids too much!"

"Baby I don't wanna brag..but I'm a Doctor. I'll get the money back quick anyways" I giggle.

"Ughh. Fine. Thank you Leah I love you.."

"I love you more" I smile to her from across the table.

She fed Emme at the same time as she was eating. After we finished eating, we chilled in the living room. I was laying down and Emme was laying on me while playing with my necklace at the same time as watching tv.

"So how long are we in Hawaii?" Jen asks. "A week" "Okay..so vegas then Hawaii. Are we meeting up with your brother?"

"Yeah. We have to. I barely see him during the holidays."

"Does he know about me?"

"Ehh..he knows I have a girl. Doesn't know your name or anything"

"Oh wow" she giggles. "I'll introduce you. Don't worry. He's very friendly. He just moved on with his own life but still has love for us."

"Does he have kids?"

"Yeah. Two girls" I said.

"Oh cool!"

We just stop talking and continue to eat. Our vacation and one year isn't even that far away from now. It's less than a month away...wow. One year with Jennifer. One year with the kids and they live with me. Two traveling adventures in a row with her which adds up to three all together during the time we've been together. I'm happy to saw we're in such a good place. We're so comfortable wth each other. Emme calls me her mama. She acts like I'm another mother figure in her life and so does Max. I'm just also really glad Max loves me because he knew how to understand things when I met him but he still ended up loving me. He understands that even though his dad isn't in the picture anymore, that I'll always be there for them.