60

Jens pov

Now it's just me and Leah alone at her house. We're about to leave again though to go to the mall just to walk around and hang out together. It's been a week since we've been together and it feels like forever.

"Should I wear my hair up or down?" Leah asks me. "Down because your hair is curled." "Mmkay" She says and flips part of her hair to one side and placed the rest of her hair in front over her shoulder. Hottie.

"Ready?" She asks me while grabbing her Louis Vuitton bag and keys. "Yeah" I said and got my backpack purse type of bag and my phone.

I walk over to the front door and she follows behind. But before I got to open it, I look back because that's a normal instinct of mine just Incase I forgot something. But we make eye contact after I caught her looking at my ass. Then she pushes me back against the door and kisses me.

"Fuck okay hello" I said. "Shhh" She shushes me and kisses me a bit more. Missed these lips so much. We had sex almost everyday in Paris to no sex till this very day. Which is why I wanted her to myself tonight. I need her. My addiction.

"Mm..I missed this" she says. I smile and look into her eyes. "I did too.." I said softly and put my fingers on her lips. "Wait till tonight mami and I'll show you how much I missed all of you" i seductively said. She took a deep breath. Then I let go of her lips and turned around, opened the door and left her hanging.

We shortly got to the mall. We held hands as we walked around.

The stores we always go to are clothing or shoe stores. Then the food court. Even though we ate we still got a small snack.

"I have a question" I said while we walked around more. "Hmm?" "Don't get mad. I'm just curious. When you fuck girls..does you only use your hands and mouth? Aside from scissoring"

"Um..well- what do you mean?"

"I've seen those strap ons lesbians use but I feel like that'll be weird on certain girls. But I guess it depends if you want it or not. But dildos..have you used those?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"Don't hide shit from me" I said. "Well- I um. I didn't give it to the girl. The girl gave it to me. But it was horrible. She can't..stroke right. I didn't feel anything with a dildo either because she just sucked."

"Was it Alisha?"

"Mhm"

"Uck. Well I wanna try it..."

"Try what?"

"Have sex with you...and use toys"

Leah raises her brows and bites her lip. "Okay" she says.

"There's a Spencer's right here." I said and pulled her with me in the store. We went straight to the back. All these toys..damn.

After looking around, we ended up buying a few toys. Just two. She offered to be the one purchasing it at the register because I was too shy for that.

"Wait..you're sleeping over right?" She asks me. "Yeah why?" "My friends just asked if we wanna go out with them to a club"

"Oh sure. Let's go!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Haven't been in a while and it'll be fun with you. I wanna dance."

"Haha okay..we could go home and change. If you wanna buy an outfit for tonight let's get it now" she tells me.

So we end up getting myself an outfit for tonight. Leah had one ready at her house already.

We went straight back home and got ready. We both did our makeup and dressed up all nice. She put on a dark blue tight dress with tiny straps. The dress was short but her ass, thighs and legs all looked good. She had her hair fully straightened and wore hoops. Her makeup was all on point.

I'm wearing a black sparkly dress that also has tiny straps and a slit that goes up pretty high but I look really cute.

"Oooo my baby looks sexyyyy" she says and I look at her and smiled. "Thanks sexy" I smirk. Then my phone buzzes.

"Oh.." I said. "What?" "Nothing just..my friend asked me if I'm doing anything tonight too."

"Oh.."

"I'm not gonna cancel with you don't worry. I just replied and now she's asking to go out with me..us. And two of my other friends."

"I've never met any of your friends" Leah giggles. "But I don't mind meeting them tonight" "they're my best friends too. They all have kids so they're more mom like but also loves going out whenever we are free..so I'll introduce them to you."

"Do they know about us?" She asks.

"Yeah..my story's and posts on Instagram and Snapchat had them questioning me so I explained."

"Ohh okay good." She says.

"Let's take more pictures! We're early. They're getting ready right now..unless your friends are ready"

"They're still getting ready too. They said they'll call when they're there and then we could go. I don't like being the first ones" Leah says. "Oh okay cool"

We started taking mirror selfies and then pictures of each other. I love that we take good pictures of each other to post on our social media's. I haven't been able to post quality pics of me like I have been even since I started dating her.

She walks to me to look at the pictures on my phone. A whole air of her scent just hit my nose. She always smells soooo good. I let her hold my phone and put one hand to my side while I used my other hand to play with her hair that flowed behind her back. I was standing super close to her. One of my legs was behind both her legs and my other was to her side.

Then I pushed her hair a bit to reveal her neck and I kissed it, sucked onto it and her reaction immediately changed. She smiles then closes her eyes and lets out a very silent moan. Music to my ears.

I pull back and look at her neck and see my lipgloss all on her neck.

She looks at me and bites her lips. Eyes me down for a second then smirks at me. Pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard. Aggressive Leah came out and I love it already.