12

Jens pov

"Max stop running please!" I tell Max as we were at the mall. My mom came along too because she knows it'll be hard for me to take the stroller out of the car, put Emme in it, make sure Max is not running off somewhere and also just pushing the stroller in general. But right now we're waiting for an employee to bring out the right pair of shoes that could fit Max since I'm buying him new shoes.

Max walks in front of me for a second and I immediately pull him into my arms so he can't run off. And I started attacking him with kisses until he started to whine.

"Fine." I said and let go of him. Then he sprinted right away..next thing you know he falls hard.

I close my eyes and sigh. Hoping he doesn't cry loudly...but it was too late. He's crying like crazy. And the employee just came back with his shoes.

"Thank you" I tell her and take the box from her. My mom picks Max up off the floor and sits him on her lap.

"Your mom told you to not run. You have to listen to her Max" she says and starts disciplining him.

"Mommy it huuuurts!" He whines out. I sigh again and look at his knee. There's no scratch or anything. "Where does it hurt?" I ask. He points to his ankle and I look. "Maybe he sprang his ankle" my mom says. "It's hurts it hurts!" He complains more. I don't think we need to go to the hospital for this but at the same time..I know nothing. Good thing I have Leah. My mom took care of Max while I start texting her.

"I think Max sprung his ankle? I'm not sure but he says it really hurts."

"Where are you?"

"At the mall. I know it's late but I had to get him shoes for school"

"Which one?"

"Westfield mall. Why?"

"I'll be there in 10"

"What? No you don't have to!"

"That mall is by my house"

"Ohhh. Okay. We're at the Nike store. Call me when you're here"

I look at Max and he's a bit more calm now as my mom was comforting him and all that.

"My Doctor is gonna come and check on him"

"W-what? Your doctor? Shouldn't we bring him to the hospital?"

"I-well she- I talk to her a lot. We're more of friends now too and she's already in the area so she'll be here soon"

I feel like it'll take so much longer to go all the way to the parking garage, pack up Emme's stroller into the car and then drive to the hospital.

Once Leah got here, I stared for a few seconds at her when she walked this way. She's wearing black leggings with slides and a white tank top with a jean jacket on top. The more I see her the more attracted I get towards her because she just continues to amaze me.

"Hi I'm Doctor Remini, nice to meet you" Leah smiles and says to my mom and then crouches down in front of her and Max to check on his ankle. I watch her the whole time do whatever she needs to do. I cant help but notice and see her cleavage from my view since I'm at a higher view and she's below. They look nice if I'm gonna be honest. I've said that before but it's better in person.

"Does it still hurt Max?" She asks him and she touches her ankle. "Only a little" he pouts. She does something else, like wiggles his foot or something. "Now?" "Kinda"... she does something else again. "How about now?" "N-not anymore"
I furrowed my brows and looked at my mom. Then back at Leah.

"How the hell" I said. "Did he fall?" She asks me. "Yeah.." "he just has a bruise forming on his knee and he twisted his foot a little when he fell. He just had to move it around so it wouldn't be so stiff. It just hurt because of the moment but he seems fine now. It's nothing too serious. But if the pain does come back then let me know" she says and looks up at me. I smiled then looked away from her and looked at my mom.

"She's good" my mom says and we all laugh. I swung my legs a bit and looked back down at Leah. Well her boobs. Then her eyes. She might've just caught me. She let out a little smile to me.

"Thanks" She tells my mom and stands up. But she put her hand on my thigh to support her weight as she stood up. Wow.

I stood up too and I knew she wanted to see Emme already. I haven't seen Leah since Friday, she hasn't seen Emme since the week before.

I took Emme out and let Leah hold her since she was awake.

"No Emme stop! That's not your necklace silly!" I said and gently pushed Leahs necklace back to her chest and kissed Emmes cheek.

"I missed this one" Leah says. "She missed you too....huh mama?" I ask Emme and softly squeeze her cheek.

Then I let Leah hold her and I looked back down at Max.
"Here try this" I tell him and put the shoe on his foot. "Do you have to be anywhere? Leah?" I ask while tying his shoe. "No why?" "Nothing" I said and stood back up.
"How does that feel? Does it fit?" I ask Max. "Yeah" he says happily. He likes those shoes a lot.

I take the shoe back off of his foot and put it in the box and we all went to the register to pay. I just automatically made Leah a part of this short shopping trip.

After we bought it, we left the store.
"Here, I'll put her back in the stroller if you want"

"No it's fine I could hold her" she says and presses her face softly against Emme's face.

"So cute.." I muttered and looked away.

She needed up walking around with us for 30 minutes. It was nice. She met my mom but I don't know if she knows it's my mom. My mom seems to like her already. So if I ever end up with Leah, she's mom approved already.

Later, Leah gives Emme to me and Emme started to cry. My jaw dropped and I looked at Leah. "She fucking loves you Leah" I giggle. "I don't know why. But that's cute" she says.

I put Emme back in the stroller. Then I look back at Leah and then at my mom.

My mom has no clue what's even going on in the air right now. That Leah and I are attracted to each other. We just don't wanna fully admit it.

"So..I'll see you..for your next appointment?" Leah asks me.

"Yeah.." I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you" my mom says to Leah and shakes her hand. "Nice meeting you too!" Leah says happily back.

My mom goes ahead of us, pushing the stroller and Max walked next to her, while me and Leah walked behind my them. I started purposely bumping into Leah as we walked. She plays along and bumps back into me. This went back and forth for a while, till at one point she bumped into me so hard that I ended up being pushed so far from her.

We started laughing as I walked back towards her and I held onto her arm.
"I hate youuuu" I complained and looked at Leah as we continued to walk. I was embarrassed for a second. Now it feels like my mom is being a mom while I'm on a date with my girlfriend. Leah isn't even my girlfriend and my mom doesn't even know I like girls but this is what it feels like.

"My gosh you have a gorgeous smile" I said softly. Leah looks at me and her smile fades just a bit. But she's still smiling. "So when are we gonna see each other again. I know your next appointment isn't soon.." she says.

I gasp and hit her arm. "You know what I wanna do?!" I ask her and she widens her eyes because I hit her. I laughed. "What is it?" She asks. "Well I'm going to need a sitter since it's at night."

"W-what's at night?" She hesitates.

"Hm..well...a daaate" I said. She immediately smiled and looked away. "I really like you Leah" I tell her in a more quiet tone. She can't stop smiling. That's so cute. "That's gonna be my next appointment right?" I ask louder so that my mom could hear. My mom stops and turns around. "Yeah..I'll see you frida-" "Saturday yes. Since you "work" Saturday too." I interrupt her. "Okay" she giggles. "Bye" I tell her and give her a hug. I take in her scent as much as I could before we let go.

Did I really just ask my doctor on a date? And she said yes?? I love it. I'm excited. I hope it turns out all right.