53

Leahs pov

I just woke up with the biggest headache. I feel completely gross and fucked up. I know jen and I got super drunk last night but I don't know what happened.

I look to my right and she's sleeping so peacefully. Our makeup is all smudged onto the pillows. One of her lashes came off. Surprisingly both of mine stayed.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my tangled hair. Then I got up to go to the bathroom. Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up so I did. I closed the door so that I wouldn't wake her up but a little after, she comes in all tired but holds my hair up.

"Eww baby.." she groans.

I flushed the toilet then next thing you know she throws up right after. I held her hair up and cleaned her face up after. She looks at herself in the mirror all dreadful and shit. I mean she's still pretty.

"I can't-ugh. I feel horrible." Jen says.

"Me too. We need to drink something and eat. Our stomachs are empty" I said.

"I don't even feel like doing anything"

"Me neither but we won't feel better if we don't do something about it"

"How much did we drink?? I don't even remember anything" she says and starts taking off her makeup.

"I don't even know. But we drank enough to be this fucked up" I said. Then she looks at me and touches her underwear. "Okay we definitely fucked" she said. I giggled and shook my head.

"Twice in a day?" I ask. She smiled and shrugs her shoulders and continued to take off her makeup. I do the same and we both decide to take a shower. One after the other. Then we got dressed up.

I wore simple ripped jeans and my usual tube top type of looks and sandals. I left my wet hair brushed down to dry. Jen wore shorts and wore one of my flowy tank tops and left her hair down too.

"I kinda wanna put makeup on. I feel like I look gross" Jen says. "You look pretty without it" I said. "Yeah but I don't feel like I do" she pouts. "You do! Look..your eyes in the light changes into a hazelish green color. It makes your eyes pop out. Your smooth skin, your lips..honestly the only thing you should do are those brows" I said and she starts to laugh. "Shut up I forgot to get them done before we left"

"Okay here" I said and pulled out a tweezer from my makeup bag. I started to pluck her brows and she kept saying 'Ow'. Her eyes started to tear up but she was laughing.

"Okay there. Your brows look perfect"

"Haha thank you for that" she said.

We both ended up not putting makeup on except mascara. We went to this cute restaurant for breakfast. The waiter had us sit at the patio which we both wanted.

"What're you gonna order?" I ask her. "The pancakes with the scrambled eggs on the side. I guess it comes with bacon and avocado on the side too.. what about you?" She asks me. "I might get the same. And coffee and bread."

"Oh that too. And water. I feel like we need water"

"Oh yeah that too" I giggled.

Later we got our food. I decided to take a nice artsy picture of it. Then I took one with Jen in the picture too. She did the same with me.

"I wanna keep taking pictures on our vacation here. It's so artsy" I said. "Me too! We have a few good ones already..the food looks amazing but you in the picture..whew! Both a meal" she says.

I blush and look away and start to eat.

"How's your mom? Have you checked on her?" She asks me. "Not yet. I'm gonna call her after this. My friends know about her too and I told them to check up on her while I'm here. You know..just in case"

"Oh okay that's good.. so..this may sound like a weird question but is your moms house big like yours?"

"It's nice but it's not as big. My house is the biggest out of our family. Not to brag or anything. I hate bragging haha"

"Oh damn..that's hot" she says and I smile. "So like- how will she pay for the mortgage if she doesn't find a job in time to pay it?" Jen asks me.

"Well she has a lot of money in her savings but if she ever needs it I'll probably end up paying the mortgage. Or me and my sister splits it and pays for it."

"Oh I see..how sweet of you"

"I mean yeah but I have to. Or she moves in with me. I like living alone too. Well..okay I do but I don't. I don't wanna live with her or my sister like it was back then before we became adults and went on with our own lives. My mom was happy once we got our shit together. But I don't like living alone sometimes because it gets boring. But at the same time I'm super busy. But say I live with someone I love. That would be perfect"

"Your house is huge as fuck to be living alone. That's like a family house. I know you have family come over a lot but I mean your own family." She says.

I shrug my shoulder and press my lips.
"Well..you're like family to me. Your kids too. Someone who I love and care so much about"

"What're you trying to say?"

I shrug my shoulders and shake my head then I continue to eat.

"Wait no tell meee"

I look up at her and chew my food while I smirk.

"Move in with me" I said. She stares at me then a few seconds later she smiles.

"I-I mean- isn't it too early?" She asks me. "Do you not wanna move in?" I ask.

"No! I mean- I would love to! But I'm just saying. It's been almost 3 months only that we've been together.."

She's right. Too early but I just feel like we will last. Okay but she forced that out of me.

"True..Okay. Nevermind" I smile and press my lips.

"Leah Trust me. I wanna move in with you..one day..thats a promise I'm making to myself..I just think we need to get used to everything first. I know we've gotten to know each other personally and physically. But I have kids. We're both too busy to even move my shit in your house. The furniture for not only me but Emmes nursery and Max's room which is messy.."

"Yeah I know. I get it. I think if we really wanna get serious with that topic we should wait till we're both free on vacation so we have time to do all that moving." I said

"Yeah..I mean. We are free and on vacation now..but we're in Paris" she giggles.

"Next vacation" I wink. She smiles then eats her food too.

Imagine..me her and the kids living together. Waking up to her I my bed and not worrying about her having to go home or picking up the kids because the kids will be in their own rooms in my house sleeping or Max playing on his ipad, all settled and relaxed. Taking him to school on the way to my work and Jen staying home with Emme. I've never seen myself having a family ever since I became a lesbian but after meeting Jen..a very mature woman..a mother who knows what she's doing and what's right for herself and puts her kids first. That's someone I've always wanted in my future. I just didn't see it in this exact way.