45

Jens pov

Emme is on my lap. I'm fully hugging her while she's facing forward. She doesn't know that she's about to get her ears pierced of course because she a baby. But I know she's gonna cry.

Leahs here too. So is Max. I asked Leah to take a video of Emme getting her ears pierced so she's just standing me me with her phone out already.

"Okay ready?" The person doing Emmes piercing asks.

"Yeah" I said and held Emme tight. She's just sitting innocently. The lady brings the piercing gun at her her and counts down. "1..2..3!" She says then pierces Emmes ear. She starts making her crying face but doesn't let out a sound yet. Then the lady moved to the other ear and pierced that one. Then Emme screamed.

"Oh nooo" I said and turned her around to face me and hugged her while she cried into my neck.

"Thank you" I tell the lady. She gives me all the information I need to take care of the piercing just Incase it gets infected or something. Then we leave and continue to walk around the mall since this store was in the mall.

"Emme it's okay baby! It's over now!" I tell her and look at her ears. "You look beautiful mama!" I said. Her crying calms down a bit. I kissed her cheek and made her lay her head back down on my shoulder.

"Poor baby" Leah says. "I knooow" I pout.

"I'll send you the video"

"Oh yeah! Yes please. Thank you!"

"Mhm no problem" she says. We continue to walk and ended up eating at one of the restaurants.
While we waited for our food, I started playing with Emme to make her laugh since she was still crying a bit.

Once I see a smile start to form on her face I started to smile more.

"I might've almost cried when she got her ears pierced" I tell Leah. "Aww haha" "I hate seeing her cry when she gets hurt. Like I feel her pain too"

"That's how mothers should feel. You care so much for her which is good."

"Yeah..I'm sowwy babyyy" I tell Emme.

"Now she'll look even cuter for the photoshoot!"

"True"

-
I'm all dressed up in a romper, heels, hair straightened, hoops, and makeup done. Emme is dressed up too in her little cute outfit and head a pink headband with a bow to make her look even cuter. Max was dressed up too. He actually picked his outfit and surprisingly I agreed with it. He chose a good look today.

I get out of the car and Leah comes out of her house right when I do to help me with Emme.

"Wow!!" I hear her say from her front door as she walks this way. I turn around after unbuckling Emme and Leahs just checking me out so hard.

"Hi" I smiled and gave her a hug. "You smell so good" she says as we were hugging. Then we pulled back but still held onto each other. "And you look beautiful" she tells me then kisses me. Now my lipgloss is all on her lips.

"Thanks" I said. I get Emme out and Max comes out too and just runs straight into the house.

"Is your sister here yet?" I ask while crawling into the back seat of my car, getting Emmes baby bag. Leah doesn't answer.

I get out of the car but looked down in the bag while turning to Leah to check if I had everything. Then I looked up. She's still staring.

"Leah!" I snapped. She shakes her head and starts to laugh. "Sorry. Wow..ass-I-..imagine..hitting it from the back." I hear her mutter. I tilt my head and laugh. She's so fucking weird. "Babe you don't have a dick for that" I joke with her. "I wish I did!" She jokes back. We both laugh. " ...Ima need my sister to take a photoshoot of you too..for me"

"You're so sweet" I said and closed the door. We walked together to her house. My heels were hitting her hard wood floor loudly.

"Is your sister here yet?"

"Yeah she's in the backyard setting up"

"Does she know we're girlfriends?"

"Yeah of course! I told her but she just hasn't met you."

"Oh fuck okay" I said and put Emmes bag down on the couch.

"I swear..You look really sexy." Leah says. I could tell she's hitting on me hard..even though she's already my girlfriend. "Like...if I could take you out for dinner. I would"

"I need a sitter don't forget"

Leah groans and walks away. I laugh to myself and follow her outside to her backyard. Max was already talking to Leahs sister. That's cute.

"Hey this is Jen..Jen this is my sister Nicole"

"Hi! So nice to meet you!" I said and we hugged. "Nice to finally meet you too! I've heard so much about you" she says. So Leah talks about me a lot. That's cute.

We start by putting Emme on certain props, like the bench. She sat there firmly and immediately Leahs sister takes pictures of her. Far and up close. Me and Leah get Emmes attention for her to look at the camera. Luckily she started smiling and her sister took even more of her.

After that me and Max sat on the bench. I put max on my lap and Emme on Max's lap. I smiled along with Max. Leah started getting Emmes attention again for her to smile. It just made me smile more because Leahs trying to help out.

We took close ups too. Then we took one of me and Max standing, holding hands while I have Emme in my other arm.

I looked at Emme and she wasn't looking at the camera. So I started to tickle her a little and she smiled right away.

"Say cheese Max" Leah says. "Cheeeeese!"

After a few pictures of the three of us, now we're just taking pictures of Emme and I. Specifically candid ones.

I looked at Emme and kissed her lips. Emme kisses back because I taught her that. Then I smiled at Emme for the next picture and tickled her again so that she'd smile.

"These are too cute" Leah says. I look at Leah and smile then hug Emme tight and close my eyes while still smiling.

We took a couple more cute ones of just us two. Then Leah insisted on having my own shoot so she held Emme for me and I just started posing. Leah was being all supportive and hyping me up. She's so cute, I love her. She was even taking pictures herself of me on her phone.

"Okay that's it! I'm not a model" I said and giggled and went to Nicole.

"You look like a model though!" Nicole tells me. "Thank you!"

"Baby look" Leah says and shows me her phone. It's a video of her and Emme with both of their mouths open facing the camera, then the video flips to me and she zooms up on me as I was still having my little photoshoot. She captioned it "we are both shook."

"Hahaha aww..send that to me"

"Okay haha"

"So I'll could send you the pictures by tonight!" Nicole says. "Oh shit! Okay that's perfect! Thank you so much!"

"Of course!"

Later Nicole left and now it's just me, Leah and my kids.

"So have you asked anyone if they could baby sit?"

"My mom just said she could" I said happily. "Yay! I mean- I love them but..I wanna take you out."

"I know. But after this I can't keep having someone babysit them because I'm not gonna be with them for two weeks. I wanna spend as much time as I possibly can before the vacation."

"Okay that's no problem"

Leahs so cute for hitting on me extra hard today. I know I look really good today but I didn't expect that kind of reaction. This is the kind of person I want. Someone who makes me feel good about myself and I know I'd make Leah feel good about herself. I mean I've been doing that since the day I met her saying she's really pretty. I feel very lucky to have her.