81

Leahs pov

I'm putting on my bikini now. Jen was already in hers plus her cover up on top. Now she's in the bathroom tying her hair up in a messy bun.

"Babe I forgot sunblock!" Jen says from the bathroom.

"Well it's night time honey.."

"Oh-right. Well..I-you're right" she giggles. I shake my head and turn around in front of a mirror we have in our bedroom. Then Jen peeks and gasps.

"Leah no" she pouts. "Uh-what?" "Youre so hot" she says. "Okay? Why no?"

"Because every time I look at your body I just wanna have sex with you" she giggles. "Disgusting" I giggle and she looks away and finishes putting waterproof mascara on her lashes.

After I put on my cover up I slipped on some slides, left my hair down and got all the things I needed which was just my phone and our key card.

"Let's gooo" I call out. "Coming!" She replies and seconds later she quickly walks out.

I close the door behind her then we walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"So how are we gonna sneak in?" She asks me while we wait. "Trust me I'll figure something out" I said and looked down at my phone for a few seconds. The elevator dinged and a few people came out then me and Jen went in. Just us two thankfully.

I look around then made a double take at Jen. She's staring so hard.

"What Jennifer?" I said with attitude. "Wha-why're you so mean right now?" She giggles.

"Sorry I'm just thinking." I giggle as well. "You're such a badass. Sneaking in and being all tough and shit. Sexy.." she says.

I just look at her and raise both my brows. "I'm serious! I like it" she says. I just roll my eyes. The doors open and we get out. She holds my hand as we walk.

Once we got to Monte Carlo which is the next hotel to ours, I made sure we acted all normal and shit. Found a couple who looked like they were gonna go to that swim party so we literally followed them. We got to the locked gate and they scanned their key card, opened the gate and looked back while holding it open for us.

"Thank you!" I told the girl then looked at Jen happily.

"Yay!!" She says.

"Told you to trust me" I said as we walked. "I'll always trust you baby" she scrunches up her nose.

We found vacant chairs and put our stuff there. Then we got in the pool. It was really crowded. We just stayed on one side by the chairs so we could keep an eye out on our stuff.

"They're playing a movie?" Jen asks. "I guess so! Should I get us a drink?"

"Yeah! I'll stay here. Hurry up though."

"Okay I'll be back" I said and got out of the pool, put my slides back on and went to the bar.

I later came back with our two drinks. She was just relaxing in the pool with her elbows on the concrete while leaning back and watching the movie.

"Here" I said and squat down behind her. she turns around and accidentally splashed me. Mess. "Thanks!" She says and looks at me while I stand back up and walk into the pool. "What?" "I love your thighs" she tells me.

"And I love how you love my body" I smile and kiss her cheek as I walk in the pool. She smiles and faces me as we get close to each other while holding our drinks.

"Your body is pure perfection" she says quietly. "So is yours. And you wonder why I love you"

She scrunches up her nose and places her lips on mine for a few seconds. Then she leans on her side onto the wall of the pool while she kept looking at me.