52

Jens pov

"Okay one..two..three" Leah says and we take a shot. She makes a face then puts her shot glass down.

She's leaning onto the island and I'm sitting on one of the high stools. I'm swinging my legs just looking at her.

"Wait- I haven't been calling the babies!" I said. "They're probably sleeping by now. The time difference" "no it's night time here so it should be day time there now." I said.

"Oh. You're right."

I got up to go find my phone. Then I came back and she hands me another full shot glass. We look at each other then both took another shot. Then I called my mom.

"Hi mom!" I said. "Hey! How's it going out there?" She asks me and Leah. "Good! It's sooo nice here. I'll post pictures! And we'll bring all of you guys souvenirs" I said.

"Yay! Thank you. Here's Emme"

"My babyyyy!" I squealed. "Hiii Emme" Leah says.

"Where's Max?" I ask my mom. "Right here mommy!" He yells and jumps into the view of the camera. I'm assuming they're on the iMac since I could see the whole living room.

"Hey! Why're you this hyper early in the morning?"

"Grandma let me have candy!" He says and runs away. I widen my eyes and tilt my head. "Uh..he wouldn't stop whining" my mom says. "Ugh. Don't do that again please" "I know I know" "well I just wanted to check in on you guys." I said.

"we're doing fine. I think Emme just misses you two though. She's been crying so much"

"Awww! It's okay Emme, mama is right here! And grandma will be with you for a while" I said with a baby voice.

"It's crazy how you two are out on a trip that far. Just you two? No other friends?" My mom asks.

"Well-I-"

"Something you wanna tell me?" My mom asks.

I look at Leah. Maybe I'll regret saying this to my mom since she doesn't know I'm into girls. I mean she's heard that I find girls attractive because I told my sister but I'm sure my mom didn't take that to the heart..

"This-she...is my girlfriend. And we decided to go out here"

"Yes I know but why are you guys just out there? I know it's for a vacation but just you two it what concerns me"

"I-mom..I mean like..My girlfriend.. I'm in love with her"

"Oh-what??!"

I press my lips and shrug my shoulders.

"Jennifer you're gay?"

"Mm..yeah..well-bisexual"

"...Everything makes sense now.." my mom says.

"Don't get me wrong mom. I'm old enough to know what I want. She's been supporting me throughout the whole-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Goodbye Jen" she says and hangs up

I look at Leah with a worried face. I almost started to cry but I held it in.

"It's okay. We could deal with her when we're back home" Leah says.

"I guess.." I sighed

We took more shots. It's time I drown away the pain. We both have an issue with our moms now. My moms mad at me and Leahs mom lost her job.

-

She hops up and sits on top of the island, still in her dress and heels. I decide to put on some music and started to dance along to it. Leah watched me and leaned back onto her hands. I turned around and held onto the counter and started shaking my ass a bit. When I get tipsy I get more in the mood to dance. And the song that's playing is perfect.