55

Leahs pov

Every night we've been going out for dinner and it's always so exciting just getting ready then going to the fancy restaurant with her. Never boring. After a long day in, we're finally getting ready to go out tonight. I'm wearing a simple and plain white dress which is probably six inches above my knees. It's a short dress. Part of the dress shows some of my stomach since it crosses around and connected to the top of my dress. Then my whole back shows.

"Woooowww! Look at youuu!!!" Jen says loudly as she walks in the bathroom. "Um look at you!" I said and we walk up to each other and smile. She holds be at the waist and pulls me close. "Mmm..you smell amazing" I said. "So do you..I'm melting" she says softly.

"We're so in love" I giggle and scrunch up my nose. She cheeses and softly and slowly throws her head back. Then she looks at me again. "We're super early surprisingly. We still have two hours.." she says and smiles.

"I just got this dress on and I can't breathe. So no"

"I-wha-no-dummie! I mean we should go walk around! Ugh. You animal" she jokes and I feel her grab my ass. "Me? The animal?" I said and our bodies were against each other's now. "Yes youuu" She says and lightly bites her tongue while sticking it out.

"Crazy how freaky you are" I said. "Mm..when I'm in love like this and comfortable with you..it gets crazy. Just wait till we're married" "married?!" I giggle. She shrugs her shoulders and then pulls back and checks my whole fit. I watch her check me out but then I get distracted myself and see how low that dress is,
revealing how pushed up her boobs are.

"Your boobs look nice" I said. "I know right? Might distract you for dinner but..oh well"

"I'm already distracted" I said and bite my lip while putting my hand on my hip.

"Wait. I'll be right back" she says and quickly runs out of the room. She almost fell. The little cluttered sounds of her heels hitting the ground..My heart skipped a beat right there but she laughed it off.

She came back with her phone and held it up and started taking pictures of me.

"Oh okay" I giggle and start posing.

"Aghhh!!!" She screams happily and starts taking more from different angles. This girl boosts my self confidence so much. I love her.

"Ok turn. Show off what's mine" she says. I shake my head and turn around and pose more showing off my ass.

"Mmm..yum" I hear her say.

I lean forward onto the counter and bend one leg back with my ass out and my heel out and looked at the camera. She got super excited and took so much more. I just kept hearing the camera shuttering.

"Okay those are for me only" she says and I stand straight again. "You never told me you were such a great model" she tells me "well-I'm not. I just do whatever" "you pose like a fucking model" she giggles and eyes me down again. I've never felt so good about myself. I hype her up sooo much and she does the same for me but tonight is a little extra more hyping up.

"Okay lets take mirror selfies. Just to take the time up" she says so we stood by each other in front of our vanity mirror. Her back faces me while I wrap one arm around her waist and looked at the camera. Then she bend over and sticks out her tongue while grinding her ass on me. I knew what picture she wanted so I went with it.

Then she hops up on the counter and makes me stand in front between her legs. Then she turns and takes the mirror selfie too.

"You're making this hard.." I said. "What do you mean?" "You look so fucking good I wanna just..maybe eat you out like right now. I have perfect access." I said. She scrunches up her nose and starts to laugh. "Ew..Animal." She says and puts her phone down then looks down at me.

"Can I?"

"No!" She yells and giggles and I did too. "I never ask to eat someone out but you-"

"Okay don't remind me of how many girls you've eaten out" she says and runs her fingers through my curled hair and massages my scalp lightly.

"Okay sorry" I said and pressed my lips. "How many dicks have you sucked?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes sooo hard and looks away. "Look you're the only girl I've eaten out. Alright?" She tells me.

"Not my question" I said and I feel her get aggressive and pulled my hair. "Ah-okay! Sorry" I said and she starts to smile.

"None of that shit matters now. I'm all yours" she says.

I sighed. Then I placed my hand on her thighs. Her legs are so damn soft. She just shaved before she dressed up. She smells amazing. She's just perfect.

"We can't talk like this..the nasty stuff..when we go out for dinner..Alright?" She says. "You can't stop me..pfft" I said and her faces changes so quick to a serious face. I raise my brow then slide my hand under her dress.

"Don't fucking touch me." She hisses and slaps my arm.

I smile and bite my lip while looking up at her. She cracks a smile too and looks away while swinging her legs back and forth.

"I love you" i said softly. "I love you" she looks back down at me and whispers.

We leaned towards each other and placed our lips on each other's. We stayed like this for a few seconds, taking it all in. All those butterflies that goes through my body. I love that feeling because I can't control it but it's her that gives me them and I get satisfied at the end.

Then we started more of the French kissing. Slow French kisses. Tongue too. The tongue is what makes me wanna touch her but she won't let me. I know she wants it too but she's trying to act like the stronger one here.

"You know what?!" Jen says after pulling back out of nowhere. "What?" "Lets go to that lock thingy" she says. "Lock thingy?"  "The fucking thing that couples go put their names on a lock then lock it on this lock love thing!" she raises her voice.

"Okay damn" I giggle. "When do you wanna go?" I ask her. "Right now" "I-now?" "Yeah! Romantic shit. Right before our dinner!"

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Babe I know you're in the mood. I promise you when we get back. That's why I've been pushing back. I wanna look good tonight for dinner and not get anything ruined because we couldn't controls ourselves.."

"Mm..Kay. Fine" I said and stepped away and let her jump off the counter.

"Yay!!" She says.

I shake my head and we both leave the bathroom, got our stuff and left the hotel. Let the romantic night begin..