Chapter 1: Death of my beloved

(y/n)-your name

(S/c)-stick colour

(h/l)-hair length

(e/c)-eye colour

(date)-your date of birth.

"Dear?" hearing my name I turned over to look at the love of my life. "yes love?" she turned to look at me, bright eyes glowing with love, "have you ever wondered what our future would be?" I hummed at the question, it had crossed my mind a few times but not enough to actually worry me.

"Sometimes... but I love the present because I have you." She stared at me for a brief moment... then... "pfft cheesy." my eyes widened at her.

"H-hey!" She laughed at me, my cheeks burned at her laugh, soft and yet contagious. I could hear it all day. "it's cheesy as hell, but still sweet." I pouted at her and she smiled, "I still love you my giant cheese puff!" she hugged me burying her face in my chest.

"I love you too, my darling."

...

"Who is she?" I asked staring at the (s/c) female giving the elderly a hand in going up the stairs into the elderly home.

"That's (y/n). She works as a nurse in the elderly home. You don't know her?"

I wish I did, she was gorgeous, (h/l) silky hair, bright eyes and her loving personality... she's wonderful...

"You need a cold bath when we get back, you're showing."

"!!!"

(Time skip)

"Um, miss," and the beauty turned towards me, her gorgeous (e/c) eyes looked with mines, I flushed madly at her. "yes?" "I-um... I..." I slowly held out the bouquet of flowers and fresh fruits I had bought for her.

Her face screwed up in confusion, "I'm guessing this belongs to one of the elderly?" I shook my head and gave it to her, "I-it's for you..." she blinked... then the softest of a blush formed on her delicate cheeks.

"Thank you..." she mumbled softly, "I greatly appreciate them..." she smiled, I flushed madly as she sniffed it softly. she looked up at me, "I like them." "I... I uh..."

"Just do it already!" I snapped at the bush 5 meters from us and saw four white stickman eyes poking out from it. Those little shits...

"..."

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

She flushed at my question, staring up at me in shock, "s-sure."

(time skip)

"(Y/n)..." I grumbled as she snickered at me. "Oh come on. You look sexy in that suit." "Actually you're the sexy one (y/n)." Her face flushed madly and she turned her face away. I chuckled at her and kissed her temple.

She turned to me, her pretty (e/c) eyes glowing. "I'll join you then." She took a bow and put it on her shirt. I chuckled and took the bow from her chest and put it in her hair.

"Knowing you love me enough to do such a thing makes me happy," I chuckled, "hmmm... what else is on the list?"

"Wait, there's MORE?!"

(time skip)

"why are we here (y/n)?" I peered at Y/n who simply stared out at the sea. currently we were stand at a cliff looking out into the vast sea. if one fell off, they would torn apart by the strong crashing waves and the sharp rocks below.