Chapter 19

Wednesday

October 19, 2012

Harold Train Station-Paris

6:26AM

Well, today is the day we leave Paris. I've gotta admit I'm really upset that we're leaving, am I admitting that? No. Paris was a blast, sight seeing, shopping, great restaurants. It was perfect amd I loved it. Right now I'm standing here with Paige, Karissa, and Eleanor.. Yes we now have to call Nelly Eleanor she apparently likes it better, she said it's okay if me and the girls say it because we've always called her that but other people it's not.. She's being selfious.

"Train number two hundred and four to London now boarding" the announcer called out as our trained pulled up.

"Okay let's go" I said as we boarded the train.

This train was different, it was a day train which meant no rooms just seats. We got to some seats as the boys did also. Louis sat next to Eleanor, Liam sat next to Niall, Harry slept across two seats, Karissa and Paige were next to each other which meant I had to sit next to Zayn.

I sat near the window and Zayn sat on the outside, I don't have a problem with Zayn he's a nice guy it's just I would've preffered sitting next to one of my friends. I looked over at Zayn who was already looking at me. He nodded his head and I raised my eyebrows in return. I have to be on here for six hours in this seat... This sucks. The train started to move and I plugged in my earbuds so I can just stare out the window. I was listening to Justin Bieber-Fall when I felt an earbud being yanked out of my ear. I turned around to see Zayn listening to it.

"You know Niall likes the Biebs too" he said handing me back the earbud. "Don't you Ni?" he asked the boy infront of us.

He turned around with a huge smile.

"Oh my God he's my idol!!! He followed me on twitter and I almost died! Then he tweeted me and I couldn't control myself" he said really fast and bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Really?? LUCKY! I love him!! And Ed Sheeran! My idols for sure!" I said smiling.

"We know Ed, he wrote Moments for us" Liam said turning around.

"WHAT?!? YOU KNOW HIM?!? And that explains why I like moments, Ed is my ginger Jesus!" I said now bouncing up and down.

"Isn't he amazing?!" Zayn said smiling.

"Yes!!"

***

About three hours later a discussion about amazing people, a fight about which band was better, and lots of food I was getting tired. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Tired McKenna?" Zayn asked.

"Yea, really tired" I yawned again.

"Go ahead fall asleep I won't wake you" he whispered in my ear.

"Okay" I whispered right before I was pulling into a dreamless sleep.

***

"We need to wake her up" Liam said poking my cheek.

I was awaking but I didn't want to open my eyes.

"But she looks so peaceful when she sleeps!" Zayn whispered.

"Ohhh Zayn has a crush!" Niall sang.

"Shut up Niall! No I don't!" Zayn defended.

I stirred in my sleep which made them shut up. I preyed one eye open and took in my surroundings. I saw a smiling Liam and a flushed Niall, but no Zayn.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked still sleepy.

"I'm right here" I heard him laugh.

I looked up from my postion and into the brown eyes of Zayn. Yep, I was asleep ontop of him.

"Oh sorry" I blushed sitting up.

"You always end up asleep in me" he shook his head with a smirk which made me blush even more.

"It's a good thing you woke up, we have to get off now" Niall smiled at me.

I looked around to see the train completely empty except for us.

"Wow was I asleep that long?" I said standing up and stretching.

"Yep! A whole three hours! I couldn't get up to go to the bathroom once" Zayn pouted.

"Again I'm really sorry" I said grabbing my bags and heading off the train.

"S'okay" he luaghed.

I walked off the train and into the broadly lit daytime. I looked around and spotted Louis and Harry jumping around waving at us like fools next to my dad. I ran over to them and hugged my dad.

"Daddy! Oh I missed you soooo much!" I said squeezing him. Yes, I'm a daddy's girl got a problem with it?

"I missed you too Kenz! It wasn't the same without you and Coco wouldn't sleep at night!" he said as I pulled away.

"Aw! My poor baby!" I whined.

"Alright, seeing as we're all here, let's go home! Marie lunch!" He said clapping his hands together and hoarding us into the car.

After a fifteen minute car ride we finally arrived at my house. I left my bags in the car and made my way to the front door, I needed to see my princess. I swung the front door open and walked in.

"Coco?" I yelled through the big house.

I heard a bark and then little puppy paws banging against the tile.

"Coco!" I said picking up my puppy and coddling her. "Oh mommy missed you so much! My life has been so drab without you! I have SO much to tell you" I said walking into the kitchen. "Marie!" I exclaimed as I saw the short blonde lady.

"Hello Miss McKenna! How was your trip?" she asked as I hugged her.

"Ah-mazing! I have loads to tell you!" I smiled. "How about you? Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" I asked smirking and nudging her. She knew I was talking about my father because she Immediatly blushed.

"Miss McKenna you know I'm not allowed to share my personal life with you!" she giggled.

"Oh come awn I can tell you literally everything and you can't tell me one thing!" I objected.

"Cuz' you've got that One Thing!" the boys sang as they came into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at them.

"Marie!" Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn chorused as they kissed her cheeks.

"Coco!" Louis shouted scooping the puppy from my arms.

"Nice job Lou, you care more about a dog then you care about the lady that feeds you" Niall scolded.

"I care about Marie! But Coco was right here and.."

"Save it Louis" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, let's have lunch!" my father said entering the kitchen.

"Great Idea!" Niall said bouncing up and down.

Does this boy ever stop eating?