Chapter 17

Wednesday

October 11, 2012

Hallaway floor #3

5:47PM

I just walked away. I walked back to my room and through the door. I sat on the bed and folded my arms over my chest. I took a deep breathe and..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs letting all of my anger out. The girls blocked their ears and made faces.

"Jeez Kenna what happened?" Paige asked.

"Here I'll show you" I said with a scowl and dragged her across the room and through the door.

I knocked on the door again and this time Niall answered.

"See?" I pointed and he gave me a weird look.

"Ohhhh that sucks" she said and I pulled the boys' door closed.

"Yep" I said popping the p and walking back to our room.

I sat back down on the bed still fuming with anger. Paige told Nelly and Karissa that the Boyd were nextdoor and they all started to comfort me.

"Do you think we can get our room changed?" Karissa asked.

"I bet we can! Let's go ask" I said and we all made our way downstairs.

***

"Hey I'm McKenna Porter I'm up in room three twenty six, I was wondering if I could get my room changed? Our neighbors are quiet loud" I said to the receptionist in a sugary sweet voice.

"I'll check for you dear" she said scrolling through her computer. "Sorry sweetie, every room is booked for the week" she told me with a sad look. I gave her a death glare and stalked away.

"I hate this! Why do they have to be next to us?" I screamed as we got in our elevator. Everyone was pissed, except Nelly of course.

"Sorry Kenna! I wish we could change too" Karissa told me and pulled me into a hug.

The elevator doors dinged open and I stalked our but bumped into something hard.

"Watch where you're going!" I shouted and looked up into the eyes of Liam with the rest of the boys behind him.

"Sorry McKenna!" he said patting my head.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"You okay?" he asked.

"No! I'm next to the five loudest people in the world and I can't even change my room!" I shouted at him.

"Sorrt McKenna! We'll try to keep it down" Zayn nodded.

"You better" I said and stalked away followed by the girls.

________________

HEY GUYS!! Okay so um I have writers block... BLAHHH!!! So if I don't update for a couple days it's because I'm trying to figure out the story... YAY!!!! SOOOOO Fan, vote, and COMMENT!! xoxoxooxoxoxo

~A