Chapter 11

Tuesday

October 10, 2012

Harold Train #24~Lunch Deck

11:42AM

I was munching on some carrot sticks still thinking about the conversation with Zayn. Did he know? Did daddy tell the boys? Could I trust him with that secret? All of a sudden I saw aerie toy polished hand being waved infront of,y face frantically.

"What?" I said looking at the owner of the hand, Paige.

"We've been trying to talk to you for ten minutes Kenna!" she complained.

"Sorry I wa-" I started but was cut off by the train pilot.

"All passengers please report to your rooms we are experiencing extreme thunder storms. I'm sorry for the inconvience. " he spoke in a raspy voice.

"Ughhhh" I groaned out load by accident.

We all stood up and started walking back to our rooms.

"What's wrong?" Nelly asked.

"I know! She doesn't want to go back to a room with Zayn! " Paige said as I was about to answer.

"Bingo.." I said bluntly.

"It's okay babe! We're next door! Just seek over!" Karissa said with a sneaky grin.

"You know I might have too" I sighed and walked over to my door.

I waved goodbye to the girls as they walked into their room and waved goodbye to me also. I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

Zayn was sitting on the bed reading... A book? And wearing...glasses? Oh my God he looks SO hawt in those glasses! Wait McKenna? What are you doing?! You DON'T like him!

"Are you okay?" Zayn asks with a weird look.

I realize that I've been just standing there staring at him... AWKWARD!

"Uh yea I'm fine" I lied and walk over to the desk and sit at the chair. An awkward silence fell over us and I finally asked the question that's been bothering me.

"You read?" I ask and he looks up from his book with a strange look.

"Well yea, I'm not some robot I'm a normal guy I'm just also in a world known band" he said stating the obvious.

"Oh well I mean you don't strike me as a guy that reads, more of a guy that walks around in a leather jacket smoking a fag all the time" I said shrugging. He gave me a crooked smile.

"Well yea, I wear leather jackets and smoke but that doesn't mean that's the only way I act" he told me. Wait? He smokes!

"You smoke!" I shouted and he laughed.

"Haha yea I mean I don't smoke as much as I used to but when I'm stressed out I do" he said looking back to his book. "I'm trying to quit"

"Yea, it's not really good for you but once in awhile should he okay" I said going over and sitting by him. He nodded at my statement and continued to read. I looked over his shoulder and started to read the book.

"HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!" I shouted like a nine year old. He smiled at me.

"This is like my sixth time reading the serious" he said.

"Oh my God I love those books!!!!!!" I shouted jumping up an down. To tell you the truth, I LOVE to read.

"Aren't they amazing!?!"he shouted back.

"YES!!!" Especially the-" I said but was cut off as the train came to a complete stop and I was lunged forward on top of Zayn.

It was completely dark, not the eerie type of dark but the type of dark like at night where you can't see anything until your eyes adjust to it. I realized I was still on top of Zayn so I quickly got off and blushed madly.

"Sorry, gravity" I said in a small voice.

"It's okay babe it doesn't bother me" he said which made me blush more.

All of a sudden we head a microphone go off. "Passengers, I'm sorry to inform you that the train has lost power inside a tunnel. We don't know when we will be back on but it looks like we're going to be here awhile. The storm has messed with the power to the train and the doors to your rooms are locked shut. We are very sorry for the inconvenience to any of you, we are trying our hardest to get the power up and running again please be patient. There is a box of matches and candles in the safety area of your rooms. Please use the, if needed. Thank you"

What. The. Hell. I'm stuck in here with ZAYN?!?! AND I CAN'T GET OUT?!?!? My life is over oh my God I'm going to die in here with Zayn my life is over I hate this my life is over.

"Well lets light those candles, the dark creeps me out" Zayn said snapping me out of my trance.

"Yea, let's"

--------------------

OH MY GOD!! LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! How is this all gonna work out?!?! THIS IS CRAZZYYY!!!! Hahahah alright well I love you all❤❤❤❤❤ fan, vote, and comment!! xoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

~A