Chapter 5

Friday

October 7, 2012

McKenna Porter's Car

3:14PM

School ended and I had to take the boys home. They all hopped into the back seat and Harry got in the front.

"Um? Excuse me? Front is reserved for my homies." I stated rudely.

"Um? Excuse me? You're a rich white girl from London. Not from the hood." he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Ohhhhh! Need some ice for that burn?!" Louis exclaimed from the back seat.

"Shut up you homo" I said a d started to drive. It earned a laugh from Niall and I smirked evilly. Harry turned on the radio and Set Fire To The Rain by Adele came on. The boys started singing there hearts out and I just rolled my eyes and scoffed at them. "Freaks" I muttered under my breath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We got home and I skipped into the front door followed by the boys. Coco came running down the stairs and I grabbed her in my arms. "Hello Baby! How was your day?" I asked as she wagged her tail.

"Coco!" Louis screamed and took the dog from me. She licked his face and wagged her tail while barking happily at him.

"You two were meant to be!" I said heading for my bedroom. Louis blushed and I sighed "Coco come with Mommy I need to walk you" I told her and she pranced up the stairs. I slipped on her leash and headed out back.

"Mind if I come?" Harry asked me showing up out of nowhere.

"Gawd Hairy! You scared me!" I said sarcastically.

"What did you just call me?" he asked.

"What Hairy?" I asked innocently.

"Wow," he said as I walked out the door. He followed me. "I'm still coming." he said.

"Whatever" I told him.

"So why do you not want us to talk to you in school?" he asked trying to make small talk.

"Because I spent years building this reputation, you aren't knocking it down it down that easily." I stated.

"Oh, I see how it is" he said in a hurt tone.

"What?" I asked not really caring.

"You're embarrassed we're going to upstage you." he said and I was taken back.

"NAWT even close" I told him rolling my eyes.

"Mhmmmm, well we all know you secretly have a crush on one of us." he stated and I was really taken back.

"Seriously?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yup, who is it? Niall? It's Niall I know it! He's a cute lad I could see that!" he said as Coco pranced around a bird.

"Um, no I don't have a crush on the Australian kid" I told him.

"He's freaking Irish jeez don't you learn anything in school?" he asked.

"I'm popular and pretty, I don't need too" I told him.

"Concieted much?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I am."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Coco finished with her walk and we went back inside. It was around four and the girls wouldn't be here until eight, that meant I have time to get ready for the Porter House Friday Night Sleepover! Yes, every Friday the girls slept over. We've done it since freshman year, and it's always at my house! Hey an Alpha's gotta show off doesn't she?

Marie started packing the fridge with all the diet drinks, 0 calorie food, and nonfat munchies we had. I grabbed the four sleeping bags out of the closet and set them up in my room. Yes you're probably wondering, four sleeping bags? Well, Paige is staying over too. I told you she was my friend, our friendship blossomed this year and she just started sleeping over last week. She knows about the boys staying here and everything so we're all good.

"Hey McKenna?" I heard Zayn and Liam call me as they came into my room.

"Yep" I answered as I started to brush my hair.

"What's with all the diet foods in the fridge? And why are there sleeping bags in your room?" Zayn asked.

"I'm having a sleepover, duh" I answered as if they should know.

"Oh are we invited?" Liam asked.

I didn't want to be mean to Zayn and Liam I mean they're so sweet! So I let them down easy "You boys can have a sleepover in your rooms together, the girls wouldn't be comfortable with you sleeping in the same room as them" I told them. They thought it over and then accepted it.

"Yea you're probably right, but aren't you sleeping over that guy Asher's house this weekend?" Zayn asked. I put my finger to my lips and shhhed him indicating it was a secret.

"Ohhhhh I know what you're doing" Liam said with a naughty wink and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Puh-lease I'm way to classy for that, it's just a sleepover" I told him trying to cover it up.

"We're nineteen year old boys, we aren't stupid McKenna" Zayn added.

"You're nineteen?! Then what are you doing in a juniors grade?! I'm only seventeen!" I told them.

"That's the year we stopped school" Liam told me.

"Ohhhhh makes sense" I said shaking my curls as I shook my head.

"Alright see ya" Liam said and left.

"What are you still doing here Mr. Mysterious?" I asked Zayn as he sat down on my couch.

"Those boys are boring and I'm tired of them!" he pouted "Can I stay with you??" he asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and then looked over at the clock, just passed six. Ehh he could stay a little bit, I sure didn't mind his company. Man he's hot! Wait I did NAWT just say that! Ew Ew Ew I did!

"Fine you can stay, just don't bother me!" I ordered.

"Wouldn't dream of it"