Chapter 1

Mentions of Larry and Lashton is a couple in here. Don't like then please don't read, k? Thanks(:

Anyways enjoy the first chapter.

Unedited.

*Kaila's POV*

The sound of my alarm woke me. I sighed turning it off. I sat in bed for a few minutes and just thought how it was already entering the third month of school and I was already sick of it.

Usually I'm into school by now. But nope.

Junior year sucks so far.

Nothing I can do bout it not except for just to move forward and make the rest of the year amazing.

Sighing again, I got up and went into my en-suite bathroom. I took a quick shower and washed my hair before getting out and drying myself off. Re-entering my bedroom, I went over to my closet and chose my outfit. I decided on wearing my white, orange and black plaid shirt with a black cami, leaving the plaid shirt unbuttoned. I paired that with my blue jeans and grey converse.

Before I went downstairs, I straightened my hair that went down to my back. I was gonna have to redo the blonde soon but didn't really care at the moment. Once I finished, I went downstairs and made myself cereal.

Ten minutes later, I finished and cleaned my bowl. My parents were already out at work so it was just me. I had a few minutes to so are before my ride came so I went upstairs into my room.

I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. I quickly logged in and opened my previous tabs. In my email I saw I had a bunch if notifications from tumblr.

I logged onto my tumblr and saw all the commotion with Larry and Elounor. Having three accounts really does come in handy. I have a Larry one, ATL, and then my personal one. As you can tell I'm currently on my Larry one. And I swear these people are just so immature and can't grow up.

I mean if you want to argue with each go ahead, just not on my posts. Go argue somewhere else of do something because you're just wasting your time otherwise.

As I started to type, my mind just took over.

Larry is real.

All Elounor shippers leave.

Eleanor is a beard.

This IS MY Opinion.

If Larry is fake then why in the world can't they be near each other anymore? Why can't they be neat each other on stage? Or in interviews? If it's just a friendship then management wouldn't be hiding them. Niam is shipped just as much as Larry but you don't see them getting separated. You don't see Ziall getting separated. None of the other ships get separated between they are FAKE. Meaning Larry is real and management just wants to hide the fact there's a couple in the band even though more than 50% of their fans ship them or just don't care what they do in their personal lives.

And is it a coincidence that every time there's an Elounor date, Harry is found drunk that night or the next day? I think not. So if you're an Elounor shipper just leave. This is for Larry Shippers ONLY. What you say won't change our minds. There's been people who became a Larry shippers because they see the proof and evidence. The way Larry looks at each other is the way my grandparents and great grandparents look at each other. It's called love. Louis doesn't fully smile with Eleanor like he does with Harry. And when you're with someone you love you see it in their eyes and smile. Louis loves Harry. Hate and disagree all you want but this is MY opinion and what I believe.

Don't start saying 'how is this an opinion if you're forcing this upon them?'

I'm not forcing them to do anything. Not all Larry shippers are alike. I just show them that I'm here and support them. And don't go calling me a fake fan because I've been supporting these boys since the start. And I live in America(thank god for the internet). I may not was able to vote for the x-factor but I surely voted for them for every awards I could to help these boys. I get tons of merch for birthdays, Christmas and even concerts. I listen to their music and send them funny pictures when they're upset. And I pay attention to what the BOYS SAY! So don't be calling me a fake fan.