Catch Me ~ Calum Hood Fanfic.

Kaila Rose Jones.

Bright blue eyes.

Wears glasses with the frames being a circular rectangle that fits her.

Ombré hair, brown that went halfway down her back and blonde following it, went down to right above her waist, .

She's 5'6 which is average for girls around her age.

Born April 19th, 1998. 16 turning 17.

Just a regular junior in high school.

Well not regular. She's known as the quiet smart girl. Who tries to fit in but no matter what she does it won't work. She does have one friend though. Her name is Meagan. They're close and all but sometimes she doesn't understand her. Either way she's lucky enough she has the internet and social apps to turn too.

-

Calum Thomas Hood.

Brown eyes and hair.

Plays bass.

In a band with his three mates, Michael, Luke and Ashton.

Band name is 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Lately they've been getting in trouble in school from fooling around.

So their mums decided it'd be better to send them off somewhere they aren't well known at.

That place is the United States.

Liz, Luke's mom decided it'd be best if she went along with the boys just for the first couple months to keep an eye on them. Also to watch her son and Ashton, considering they're dating.

Luke, Michael, and Calum were juniors while Ashton was a senior.

What happens when on the boys first day they bump into the quiet girl? One of the boys will fall. But will he tell her who he really is or keep some things hidden?

Find out in Catch Me.

© All Rights reserved to AaronBCarpentersBae (me.)

P.S

This Is Fiction So Obviously Some Of The Parts Won't Be Real. I Do NOT Own The Boys Nor Am I Associated With Them In Anyway. And Yeah. Enjoy.(: