Chapter 10

~Few Weeks Later~

*Cal's POV*

Christmas was great.

Kay, Meg, Mikey, Luke and Ash spent it at our house. Our families visited for the week also so Kay got to meet my parents plus my sister. Mali and Kay got along very well which made me happy because I wanted the girl I like to get along with my sister.

We, us teens, went to see a movie and brought along little Harry and Laura, while Mali, Jack and Ben went to the mall and our parents wanted to talk and get to know Kay and Meg's parents. Though of course we made sure that Kay's parents didn't find out about the group cause then Kay would and I wasn't ready to tell her yet. 

Sadly, the four of us have to leave before Valentine's day.

Bright side, I got to spend my birthday with the girl of my dreams.

So am I upset?

Yeah.

But am I also happy?

Definitely.

I really just hope Kay will believe my excuse and trust me on this. But knowing her, I know she doesn't wanna get hurt again. Luke and Ashton have come to be very protective over her too. So they constantly tell me not to hurt her and if I do that they'll hurt me.

You know it's serious when Ashton is the one who sends you the glare and Luke threatens you when no one else is around.

So I'm praying that she'll believe my excuse then when we come back I can tell her everything and that she'll understand. According to Meg, she is a very understanding person but who knows.

Sighing, I laid back on my bed and slowly fell asleep.

*Kay's POV*

Meg has been telling me about this new band that's going around. 

So when I got home that night, after studying at Meg's since we have a big test coming up soon, I logged into my laptop and clicked on the Google Chrome logo. 

As I was waiting for it to load, I looked through the channels on my TV before settling with Spongebob. 

When the page loaded, I clicked on the search bar and typed in the band's name. I scrolled through some pages before clicking on one. I begun reading the article before something on the side of the website caught my attention.

I scrolled back up and saw a subheading saying: "Related Articles."

I read the title of each article before I saw the one that caught my attention.

"5 Seconds Of Summer: Upcoming Australian Band Who Will Be Touring With One Direction."

Clicking on that article, I waited for the page to load before I begun to read it. They seemed like a pretty interesting group. A group that Meg and I would probably bond over but when I saw the picture at the bottom of the page a mix of emotions overcame me.

Anger.

Sadness.

Confusion.

Betrayal.

Everything you could imagine. 

Quickly, I went to the top and hit the print button. As the article was printing out, everything started to click.

It was making sense now.

How the boys knew Ti and Harry.

How Ti knew the boys nicknames.